5.0 out of 5 stars Cable ties - 32 pack by C9 Store. WOW!
I couldn't have imagined how utterly brilliant these ties really are. They arrived amazingly quickly and they were packaged very, very wel. Well done Mr Supplier. As far as the product is concerned the ties are the real business. Where else could you get 32 ties for the money. They are top quality and I KNOW that they will receive a great deal of use. WELL DONE TO ALL.
Published 20 months ago by Tony Rome

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for simple cable management
They get the job done, but there are a few annoying bits.

The Velcro is pretty steep so it sticks very well, however, it tends to make a mess every time you have to pull it apart. The Velcro pieces break and go everywhere.

Published 12 months ago by Bob Sholes

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable ties - 32 pack by C9 Store. WOW!, 19 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable Ties, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
These Velcro cable ties are perfect for organising chargers, USB's, headphones, cords, cables and pretty much everything with a wire attached to it. I had a box of cables which I was just itching to tidy up and this was the perfect tool. I managed to used 16 of them for 1 box so I'm glad I have another set to keep me going. Will definitely repurchase this item again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing performance and value. Pity about the logo and no same colours option., 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
I was initially disappointed when I noticed that both surfaces were not fully the two different counter grips so I could cut the sub-length required, as well as having the large permanent 60 degree logo.
No matter, you just use a strip for each tie rolled up as many times until the grip end is fully engaged. The grip is amazingly strong compared to my other double sided tapes I already have.
Excellent value for the 5.76 metres total despite in the fixed lengths, although most useful.
The LARGE 60 degree logo is unnecessary, and could have been made discreet and or the on the hidden side, It can be hidden on the non visible side by carefully choosing the starting point. Also no option for same colour.Hence the lower rating!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
I love these but they are a bit too wide for my kindle/phone cables - I cut them down the middle so I ended up with twice as many - nice :) Love the colours - helps me to pick the right cable out of my handbag .

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for simple cable management, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
They get the job done, but there are a few annoying bits.

The fact that the velcro strip is only about 2" of the strip is my biggest grip. This doesn't matter for the basic application, but for my job I like to have my strips rolled up nicely and/or attached to my shirt out of the way while I'm maintaining cables. These don't do well for me here.

Lastly these are made mainly for thick cable bundles. (Probably the best for this since the velcro is so strong) but they don't work very well with smaller bundles.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all homes/offices that suffer from dreaded tangled wires., 2 April 2015
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
So glad I bought these as I have about 3 draws full of game controllers, drills, extension etc.

Easy to use & very strong.

Used them on on my Iron, Hairdryer, plug extensions, phone charger, drill the list goes on. (for best results I just loop my wires around my hand then just simply wrap the cable tie around).

A must for all homes/offices that suffer from dreaded tangled wires.

I will also be purchasing smaller cable ties for my headphones phone charges etc... as these are more suited for you average 240v wires

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and good quality, 18 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
A great buy, good value for cable ties which will last and last. Ties are long enough to wrap around your wrist and could just about wrap tight enough to hold a pencil.

4.0 out of 5 stars as described, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
It does what it is described to do and holds quite bulky cables together colours are good as well yes

5.0 out of 5 stars All tied up., 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
Have used these before and they are very handy for tidying up all the loose wires that we seem to have around the house. I wish all white goods had these attached to the cables on electrical goods,I have a Phillips iron and it is the only item that does have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable ties., 8 Jan. 2013
Mrs. G. M. Cobbin (Dorset, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cable ties - 32 pack (Misc.)
Helps me to tidy up the mangle of cables and much easier to find follow the codes of colours, thank you

Cable ties - 32 pack