on 27 April 2012
I had this DVD recommended to me. As a parent of 3 small children when it arrived there was much anticipation when the DVD was loaded in the player, and it didn't disappoint. The clear animated graphics are matched by the background locations. The information and puzzles kept my sons watching and guessing through to the end. A very clever DVD incorporating education and entertainment with ease. I would recommend this to any parent looking for something a bit different that will keep your child interested while learning something new.
on 21 May 2012
Just want to say how brilliant Farmer Foggy is - and delighted this new one has been released! But we need more...I am sending this to my Godson in Spain who is addicted to the first two titles and he can't wait to receive this one.
on 4 February 2015
Brilliant DVD! I found this very educational and interesting. My youngest watch it three times in a row. I would advise this to all families with children.
on 4 December 2014
Order and returned two copies as neither would play properly, very disappointed 3 yr old :(
on 5 January 2015