5.0 out of 5 stars great mop!
I love this mop! It is lightweight, super easy to use and is absolutely perfect for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. The bottle of cleaning solution lasts quite awhile and the pads can be used to mop more than once. After the pads get too dirty, just peel them off and throw them away! I would never, never go back to a regular mop again.
Published on 22 May 2012 by shayde

3.0 out of 5 stars flash power mop
I liked this mop very much but find it awkward to have to by
refils and mops online. Better to have them in a local shop
Published 9 months ago by anne Turley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great mop!, 22 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy work, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
I bought one of these years ago in Sainsburys. And loved it!
Then we moved to Amsterday and I couldn't get the bottles and mop bits. So I got something else, then something else... Nothing compared or lasted as well.
So when we came back to the UK I looked for the Flash Mop system and couldn't find it in the supermarkets. So glad I got one her on Amazon, as well as getting the refills. It's a fantastic mop and I hope the bottles etc will be available for a very long time. It's easy, almost fun to use and gets under cupboards and into corners. Fantastic product. Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash power mop, 18 Sep 2012
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
This works really well, makes short work of a tedious job. Easy to use. easy to store. Excellent on both vinyl and laminate floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mop, 17 July 2012
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
We've had the mop for about 2 months now and we really like it. We have hardwood and laminate floors throughout our flat, and it makes short work of it all. Doesn't leave streaks, a whole lot less messy than a traditional mop, gets rid of stains...I'd definately recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Power Mop, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
my son has had a power mop for the last two years and loves it, so I decided to buy one, I wish I had bought one years ago.makes washing the floors so easy.
I bought it just before xmas but it got lost in the post.I E mailed the company San Tam, they were so helpfull, sent me a new one straight away, did not query it at al
Would recomend the company San Tam and the Flash power mop.

helen

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans well, dries quickly, 9 July 2012
A. Mason "Amanda Jordan" (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
I have already been using a Flash Power Mop for years, so this was for my parents. It cleans really well, no streaks and dries very quickly. One note of caution, though - don't put too much pressure on it. My husband did this and the metal post buckled so we had to buy a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars For weekly home use this is perfect, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
I am a home cleaner and recently used one of these mops at a clients house. I loved it. It cleaned the large kitchen and dining area hard tiled floor so quickly (I did vaccum first). I would love to have one of these in my cleaning arsenal however I have no doubt that it would be costly to use every day, maybe several times a day. I am thinking of getting one for my own home though to save messing about with buckets and mops. I would especially recommend this to people with a small area of floor such as a little bathroom with Lino flooring as who wants to fill a bucket and get a mop out for a 2 minute job. This would be the answer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Floors, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
Great product does what is says on the box, easy to assemble seems to be good quality. This our second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mop, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
Last one broke after a couple of years. Happy to find in on here as my local store has stopped selling.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 23 May 2014
Natalie Sharp (london england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FLash Power Mop Starter Kit
I love this mop, so easy to use
It is quite expensive to use the replacement liquid but it is easy to get the bottle open and use your regular cleaner
Just dunk the bottle top in some boiling water for a minute , give it a sharp twist and its done
then cut the teeth off in the cap and it will open every time

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›