5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious
Awesomely delicious - great taste and great texture. Yum!
It's an excellent proof that we don't need milk in milk chocolate. I would recommend it to anybody.
Published 19 months ago by Stine Grove

3.0 out of 5 stars dairy free nubee
As a person who is new to dairy free I tried these and feel that the flavour is a little flat, but they are ok for chocolate junkies like me.
Published 14 months ago by Winnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Moo Free Caramelised Hazelnuts Bars 100g Dairy Free Milk Chocolate (Grocery)
Awesomely delicious - great taste and great texture. Yum!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Moo free, 16 Mar 2013
Moo Free chocolate is amazing and I recommend anyone with a dairy intolerance/allergy to give it a go. Every type of Moo Free bar that I have tried so far is yummy. Quick delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Choclate, Dairy Free or Otherwise!, 6 Jun 2014
I have eaten a LOT of chocolate in my time and this has got to be my favourite. It's amazing and I think you should stop wasting precious time reading these reviews and buy some now. You won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a child with dairy-egg-gluten allergies, 24 May 2014
Leave it to England, the country from which beloved Cadbury came, to now bring us non-chalky, rich, and delicious chocolate without milk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very yummy, 14 May 2014
This very nice chocolate with plenty of topping and very nice maybe a little too nice couldn't leave it alone

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 16 Jan 2014
All of the Moo Free range is fantastic. Dairy free chocolate is never going to taste like milk chocolate but this is the closest I've found. This bar is the nicest and the hazelnut nibs add a delicious crunch. An absolute winner!

3.0 out of 5 stars dairy free nubee, 27 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad to have something to offer someone (a little gift) ..., 2 Nov 2014
I'm glad to have something to offer someone (a little gift) who is allergic to just about everything . Thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 18 Dec 2013
All I could taste is sugar! there is not even a taste of hazelnut, just sugar. The bar is quiet big in size and would be good to share but it wasn't good to my taste

2.0 out of 5 stars far to sweet, 16 Nov 2013
for someone that loves rich chocolate taste this is not for me. the sweetness of the nuts drown out the chocolate. not the best for a vegan chocoholic.