4.3 out of 5 stars1,684
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 6 May 2014
I too couldn't put this down & had to finish it. Some parts connected me to my experience with my family. I would recommend it to every woman who values herself & her place in the world. Thank you Rosanna Key for writing such a soulful book.
on 27 April 2014
A nice story of romance set in sicily, I enjoyed it - good for a holiday read. Nice characters and a bit of a mistery thrown in. If you cannot afford to go abroad this year this will give a flavour of a sunny seaside village to cheer you up!
on 8 September 2014
The Villa. was well written and the reader felt as if you were actually there.
It was a good mix of happenings in the story.
I thoroughly recommend this.

I have read most of rosanna leys books and have enjoyed them all.
on 29 April 2014
long-winded predictable saga of unlikely characters - especially Ginny with her constant alliterations. How did Flavia leave Italy, cross through France to arrive in England without a passport? I suspended all belief by then, so gave up.
on 19 July 2014
All the elements were there for a good story, but I thought the language was un imaginative and some of the characters were a bit wooden - particularly Ginny. Still, it had Italy and sunshine and rival love interests. What's not to like!
on 29 April 2014
I loved this story and will be reading more of Rosanna Ley's books. I loved the way that she described the scenes in Sicily and the way it all came together in the end. I felt as though I got to know the characters.A nice happy ending.
on 2 July 2014
I enjoyed it and its not as predictable as I first thought it would be. I liked the story being told from the different female characters each with their own take on things. As ever it all tided up in the end but overall a good read.
on 21 June 2014
Quite a nice little story. the descriptions of Sicily were colourful and interesting.it has made me more determined to visit. One gripe- the silly exclamations from ginny(ie ,galloping gorillas, zipped zebras... yuk!! made me cringe.
on 28 May 2014
Enjoyed reading this when holidaying in the med!! Nothing like listening to the sea whilst reading a book describing the colours your looking at. Would have given 5 stars but descriptions of food Flavia's recipe's were a bit monotonous
on 13 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it's set in a beautiful country and conjures up lovely images of Sun and sea .
I loved the background stories of tess and especially her mums story and how they all come full circle into a happy ending