5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi Cosi - Cabriofix Infant Car Seat
We bought this car seat as it had the highest recommendation from 'Which?'. It has worked very well - it's easy to fit with the base (purchased separately) and my baby seems very comfortable in it. It comes with an integral sunshade and the covers are removable for washing. Not alot else to say - it does what it is meant to!
Published on 2 Sep 2008 by Pompom

3.0 out of 5 stars Safe but covering picks up fluff!!
If you have OCD get a different material finish as Matt black picks up fluff from clothes and blankets and drives me crazy!
Published 2 months ago by Jay T

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything perfect, 2 Mar 2009
Luis Ribeiro (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with the Maxi-cosi car seat that i bought.

It's a very good car seat.

Everything perfect with the delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this car seat, 9 Dec 2013
Got this car seat for our 3rd baby and love it. Lightweight and comfortable for baby. Glad we changed and tried maxi cosi out after using recaro car seats.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Ups and Downs, 20 Nov 2010
The chair is comfortable, looks good, its good quality and is safe. It can be adjusted to fir the size of your baby easier, be the baby large or small, and is also warm, and gives the baby head protection. The handle is secure to open and close and locks safely, although you may need two people to try and open it the first few times of use. It can be a bit bulky in some cars but is easy enough to fit once you get the hang of it... That honestly is the worst quality, only that it can be bulky and can be difficult to fit in some cars and seats, somebody might find it difficult to fit the seatbelt around the chair but to be honest, this isn't much of a problem. Once this carseat is fitted in the car, its perfect. I suggest this chair as a good one to start your baby off on when you have a newborn. Its quality, comfort and safety wont let you down.

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy, 5 Mar 2009
item bought for baby due may 2009, purchased item when in sale! good sturdy car seat, adapts well to many frames, bought for micralite frame! item delivered on time! very light car seat!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Nov 2009
after having other car seats for previous children this one showed what i was missing...don;t buy mama;s and papa's car seats!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi Cosi Cabriofix, Intense red, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix Group 0+ Infant Carrier Car Seat (Intense Red) (Baby Product)
Maxi-Cosi car seats are well known for they quality. It is also important for me that they are compatible with many travel systems and strollers so they don't pose any limitation on your purchase of pushchair.
What I like most about my product is its color. I really suggest the Intense Red option. The color is really bright and eye-catching. I was in doubt of choosing between red and black, but now that I've received it, in comparison to my friend's option which was black, I am really happy of my purchase.
I would also recommend everyone to buy this car seat from Amazon, the price is usually better in comparison to other retailers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Best the market!

5.0 out of 5 stars maxi cosi car seat, 3 July 2014
this is a great car seat and looks fab too. baby not due until next month so not acctually used it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely seat, vibrant red, 26 Jun 2014
Lovely car seat. Vibrant red color and the head hugger is a darker shade of red to resist dirt from oily baby's head

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a young baby, 15 Jun 2014
We're really glad we bought this - even if babies grow out of them quickly. We bought the attachments for our stroller so that we were able to efficiently get our baby through airports and use the seat for the taxi on the other side of the trip. The seat itself seemed comfortable for our baby, though at 1 year of age she doesn't seem to like it any more and we will end up getting a bigger one. So the window for using it is limited, but then again, that's true of a lot of baby products.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›