5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
After years of enduring poor quality rips of classic rave sets, I finally managed to get hold of a decent cassette deck and my old collection of tape packs. All I needed was a cable to hook it up to my PC.

After trying a couple of very cheap ones, I finally opted for this cable and I am so glad that I did. The audio rips of my tapes are great, all I need to do...
Published on 21 July 2012 by Pez Whatley

2.0 out of 5 stars Never mind.
The cable looks thick, and sturdy. And in a way I would have to agree because by definition it is.
However, I use my cable in my car and it's selling point is it's greatest weakness. Being a thick cable it doesn't want to do anything other than lie straight, so constant bending and moving of the cable means that a weak joint is created and the cable is no better than...
Published 29 days ago by MR

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 2 July 2012
D. Lemos - See all my reviews
This review is from: IBRAź 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1 m (Electronics)
Excellent stereo cable. The cable has a really nice feeling and seems very reliable. I couldn't distinct any difference in sound from the original source.

5.0 out of 5 stars good lead, 21 Jun 2012
happy with this lead - bought it with Ford MP3 adapter lead to upgrade car CD player and sounds great, fits socket neatly and plenty of length to tuck player away. Don't spend under a pound for a poor lead, treat yourself!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Need a jack to jack cable? look no further., 13 Oct 2011
Excellent cable arrived quickly and started working in seconds of arrival as I was keen to connect my ipod into my car sterio.

Great Cable and great delivery speed too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool cable, 1 April 2013
not much to say here !
its a cable.
it works.
it looks cooler than your normal moulded thing.
woven cable coating is nice.
looks good on my ipod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite stylish, 25 Oct 2013
O. Jarrett - See all my reviews
I can't fault this product. The main purpose was to play music through my car stereo. Does the job really well, no crackling what so ever. Quite thick cable, but durable. A little pricey for a AUX cable, however i would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars 24k Gold plated makes absolutely no difference, 28 Sep 2014
Looks good and is durable.
However the gold plated tip makes absolutely no difference.
I tested this cable with my 15 year old Aux cable I use to use with my desktop PC and there is absolutely no difference in sound quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good product as i love music I know a lot ..., 13 Oct 2014
very good product as i love music I know a lot about cables and their quality and I can tell you that this cable arrived in perfectly fine conditions although the tip was not straight and that is why I only give it 4 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars A very pure signal, 8 April 2013
H Brooks - See all my reviews
I have this coupled to a pair of Sennheiser HDR180 headphones, the signal is pure and despite a longer length than the stock cable the signal is slightly clearer, in particular with marginally improved mid-range balance.

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice well made - a quality product at a good ..., 11 July 2014
really nice well made - a quality product at a good price - good heavy cable, nice fittings - very good indeed for the money. It has a sort of rough white textile covering which is really nice and different.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality Lead, 22 Nov 2012
I bought this item instead of cheaper options thinking that it would be a quality product but sadly this was not the case. The jack plug is loose in the socket on my devices resulting in no sound. Even holding the plug in doesn't help. The fact I have tried several devices with the same result proves the lead is the issue. I bought a lead from a different merchant at 1/3rd of the price and this works great. I'm still trying to get a refund from HD Zone so buyer beware.

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›