on 5 December 2012
These are nicely padded and very difficult to remove, unlike previous corner protectors I have tried. I was happy to find they came in black so they don't stick out like a sore thumb on my furniture.
As happy as I am with them now they're on, I did find I had to be very good at aiming when trying to attach them as they need to hit all parts of the corners at the same time (2 top parts and 2 side parts) in order for the sticky bits to grip properly. The sticky bits are so good that there's no room for adjustment if you don't position them right first time.
I would recommend this product particularly to people who have toddlers.
on 22 August 2012
These are the best corner cushions by far. I have used several solid plastic cushions before but they never fitted correctly to the corner of my dining room table and little fingers could remove them. These are soft and easy to fit and are the perfect size for the corners of dining room tables. They adhesive pads are easy to install and fit the cushions securely to corners. The best product for little ones.
on 24 September 2012
These work really well and so far have stayed on the corners of the dining table fine. Best of all, they're not beige unlike most of the other kiddy corner things I saw!
on 11 June 2013
ideal for baby proofing, easy to stick on and sticks on strong, doesn't look out of place, great deal good buy.
on 29 January 2014
These were bought to cushion the sharp corners of the cooker hood. The double-sided sticky tape was a bit fiddly but they are now in place (two of them) and we've had no bumped heads since as the fat profile means we can now see the corners! Despite that, they are fairly unobtrusive against the dark oak they are stuck on.
on 18 June 2015
Realy good protection for little heads, I thought they would protrude too much and look gaudy, but they really blend in well with our cream units because of the rounded cut. Easy to attatch and very stable once stuck. Good value
on 3 March 2015
Really good corner cover. Has stuck really well and has been on for 2 months on the corner of a busy kitchen top with 2 twin toddler boys poking and shoving by it. I only needed 1 but the other 3 on hand in case the boys find other corners to bump into.
on 5 August 2015
Required something in black to match the furniture and padded enough for decent protection, and these have not disappointed. They are definitely 'extra thick', and though they do stand out a little more than the thinner variety, they're not ridiculously ugly. The sticky pads they come with to fix them on to the furniture are good, we have had no problems with them falling off, or being pulled off by our little one.
on 17 January 2014
Yeah good idea but poor performance, supposed to be self adhesive, fall off or come away in baby's hands at a moments notice.
I added my own double sided tape, which was an improvement, but they were in the bin after a week. Rubbish.
on 5 June 2013
DOES THE JOB SO KIDS ARE SAFE FROM TABLE SHARP CORNERS. DOES NOT LOOK BAD ON MY BLACK GLASS TABLE. MY FAMILY DID NOT EVEN NOTICE IT.