4.0 out of 5 stars Flashing LED......grrrrrrrrrrr !!!!
What is otherwise a lovely phone....is spoiled by the VERY annoying flashing LED, and having to go through numerous menus to stop it from flashing......The LED flashes when there is a new event, ie....missed calls, voicemails etc. There are huge amounts of annoyed customers in online forums, bloggs ect asking how to stop it. And you cannot prevent the LED operating at...
Published 23 months ago by D. TEMPLE

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted, as I love it
I bought 2 of these phones for my office and absolutely loved them on sight.

I'm absolutely gutted that I'm having to return both phones as you just can't hear what anyone is saying on them. I've turned the volume up to the highest setting, but everyone's voice is so muffled, we're forever saying, "pardon, excuse me, or can you repeat that please"...
Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by Smurfy

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sagemcom Sixty Digital Cordless Retro Style Telephone with Answer Machine - Union Jack (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
This is a great little phone easy to set up .Looks great in my hall .Would recommend to anyone .Seller A++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Aug. 2013
Looks fab. Sounds great. Ring is a little short so have to be quick to phone but apart from that I think it's fab. Clear sound.
Our last phones were replaced as plugs all overheated and cracked. This plug doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars best modern landline phone ever, 19 Aug. 2013
all the functionality I could want;
nice fresh modern take on the classic phone;
the national anthem is a great touch;
the bell ring tone is effective but they cut the sound off before the last decay of the chime completely dies out (something to perfect perhaps);
touch menu functions are nice once you get to know your way around;
I'd have liked the handset to be bigger and heavier like the old phones but then my wife would complain about the weight;
I'm very tempted to get another;

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabs., 17 Jun. 2013
Omnipresent (Cheshire Cat, UK) - See all my reviews
The item was a quality ones I had to return it because it was not exactly I have expected it, if they do a trio set I would give it try again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy., 6 May 2013
Could not get the handset to work. Instruction book was useless as it referred you to the website. When on the website you were none the wiser as it said practically the same as the book. Promised to be a fun item but turned out to be a frustrating headache!! Sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!!!, 11 April 2013
This phone takes me back to my childhood. I don't like the look of the modern phones, so when I saw this I had to have it!!! I love union jacks.
I love the old style.
I love that it is cordless and most of all I love the national anthem ring tone.

4.0 out of 5 stars turn up the volume...., 3 April 2013
Very stylish looking.Husband has been ill so handy for him to be able to have headset by his side.Do seem to have problems sometimes deleting messages on answer machine which is annoying.Also when you call home you can hardly hear the message-unless we don't have volume turned up high enough...Otherwise a good buy.Fits in nicely with Union Jack cushion and Retro Roberts Union Jack Radio.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 5 Feb. 2013
I love anything union jack so just had to have this phone.
It has great features and it looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant addition, 3 Feb. 2013
This looks great in the kitchen and is easy to use. Would recommend to anyone as an alternative to a boring black / grey handset

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fab fab, 17 Jan. 2013
This reto home phone is wonderful. Just as described and cordless. I love the noise it makes when u press the buttons. Would 100% recommend this phone. Happy Happy Happy.