5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Excellent fit and very, very comfortable.
Has washed really well too..
It would be nice if it came in black as well.
Published on 29 Nov 2012 by KAREN

Published 21 months ago by Althea

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 29 Nov 2012
KAREN (GENEVA, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
Excellent fit and very, very comfortable.
Has washed really well too..
It would be nice if it came in black as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for anyone who had thoracotomy or key hole surgery in the side of the chest, 23 Mar 2013
Delivery was very fast and the item itself is not too bad. However, it did not really suit me as I had a thoracic surgery and had incisions between the ribs just below armpit. I was told that I needed a very soft cotton bra so that it wouldn't hurt my wounds. Unfortunately the bra band is quite massive and sits tight on sides and therefore very painful. I wouldn't recommend this bra for anyone who had or about to have thoracotomy ( where an incision is made in the side of the chest) or key hole surgery. For anyone who had breast surgery, I think, it should work very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars soft, 25 April 2013
this is a good buy ,very comfortable and fits well very suprising it also has a good shape.I would recommend to any one who hates straps that cut shoulders,you dont know you are wearing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy front fastener, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Front Fastening Bras WHITE BLACK or SKIN Nude Soft Cotton w Elastane Full Coverage (Apparel)
I ordered these bras because I have broken my shoulder and am unable to fasten a normal bra. I ordered several front fastening bras from various suppliers and of those ordered I found these to be most comfortable and, with my restricted movement, easy to put on. The fit is perfect for me being a D cup but don't think they would fit larger cup sizes. As another lady mentioned, they would be nice in black too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwear, 18 Mar 2013
Following surgery a front fastening bra was needed. The up market versions were very pricey. The only downside is the seam which more expensive versions didn't have on the inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good value bra, 6 April 2013
A very good value bra, good quality, comfortable and as it says adapts to size as your surgery settles- which is cleaver, could do with having a little more depth to ensure waist band stays well away from any stitching under the breasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical bra solution with a broken arm, 4 Jan 2013
I needed a bra I could put on easily with a broken arm - this soft front-fastening one has been ideal. Also very comfortable with reasonable support. Excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for everyday, 17 Nov 2012
This is a good everyday bra. Not the most attractive item in your wardrobe but, if like me youve had shoulder surgery, an indespensible item. i've only given it 4 stars as a) for a DD cup its a bit snug and reducing and b) the bottom hook just digs in a little. Worth having.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 16 May 2013
Mrs. J. Lee (Bristol , England) - See all my reviews
I am delighted with the fit and the comfort. It is the best I could have hoped for. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Post op, 13 Feb 2013
Ordered for a friend so can't comment myself but she has had these previously and said they were great, arrived very quickly