4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag
These bags are great. Only downside is that the mesh pockets on the side aren't big enough for a water bottle which they used to be on older models.
Published on 1 April 2011 by Roger D. Hyam

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good vlue for money
Published 15 months ago by Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 1 April 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Daypack, 15 Sep 2010
Well designed and lightweight made it ideal for hand luggage on a flight and perfect for hiking on holiday

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Daily Backpack, 15 Jan 2011
Pockets and zip details
1. Only one main zip in bag.
2. There is a small pocket in front of bag.(ideal for keeping some visiting card or any thing else.)
3. Inside the bag there are 2 main pockets.
4. First pocket can hold Macbook Pro 13.3 inch model and you can carry with that without any problem.
5. Along with your Macbook Pro you can put one two document folder, or small camera.
6. There is small pocket which can keep your ipod/or any other music player and good thing is that you can wire out your headphone, there is small hole for this.
7.Outside of bag there are two water bottle pockets but their size are bit weird, it can't hold a bottle properly.

Over all this is nice Backpack material looks strong.

So if you are a student or just want to go out for a walk then this is nice backpack.

4.0 out of 5 stars it has been put to the test while I was cycling to/from rowing in torrential rain and performs slightly worse. The inside conten, 19 Oct 2014
I have had this backpack for about six months and thus far been impressed with it. I use it for a variety of purposes including packing my kit when I go rowing, long walks, and as a pack for several days' worth of clothing when I travel.

Waterproofing - I took this backpack on a 7 hour trek in moderate rain. Its contents remained dry. On several different occasions, it has been put to the test while I was cycling to/from rowing in torrential rain and performs slightly worse. The inside contents can get rather damp, but not soaked.

Capacity - I managed to fit 4 days' worth of clothing for a conference into this bag, and had room to squeeze in the conference material (several folders and a thin book) after that. Admittedly I didn't pack any extra shoes and am a bit of a fanatic on packing light, but I was impressed by the capacity of this seemingly small backpack. My main complaint capacity-wise is that the water bottle holder is slightly too small to be of use in holding a water bottle.

Comfort - I overheat easily and am very bothered by backpacks that give me a hot, sweaty back. This particular pack is comfortable and cool enough to wear when not stuffed to capacity and is one of the better backpacks I have owned in that respect.

Others - I am not a fan of the large logo on the pack

In general I would recommend this backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 12 April 2011
I bought the Berghaus Twentyfourseven backpack for my husband's 65th birthday. He enjoys long walks and supports, for his sins, Glamorgan cricket team. The backpack is so useful with its compact, roomy space with added features such as the iPod pocket and other side and internal pockets for maps, books, etc. My husband was thrilled with the bag - it replaces a much larger backpack that my husband has carried for many years. So well done Amazon and Berghaus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 18 Sep 2010
Hand bags, Man bags, sports bags .. I would rate this somewhere in between ... perfect for a day out sightseeing to hold your personal stuff: wallet, camera, waterproof, and enough room for the obligatory gift ...

Jump on the bike to the supermarket for the essentials bread, milk & bacon .. perfik..

Bit tight squeeze for the gym... but just carry the training shoes ... no probs

In essence this is my third bag in as many months... the others gave up the ghost due to poor quality seams or materials giving out ... I would deffo reccommend this one.. a bit more expensive but is more than worth it for the strength, reliability longevity and abiltiy to withstand me !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light backpack, 1 Aug 2011
I'm using my one for swimming training and it does the job. I have it year now and it still look like new. Didn't break or damaged. Very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for commuters, 18 Sep 2013
I got this to replace another that was falling apart for my daily cycle commute to and from work.

So far I love the bag - it really does fit a lot of stuff - work, change of clothes, make-up bag, purse and lunch easily! It also doesn't feel heavy when full which makes the cycle ride in much more pleasant.

The various pockets are also useful, although it's a real squeeze getting a drinks bottle in the side pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars top banana, 15 Mar 2014
Just as you would expect from berghaus. Top quality in every aspect and quite funky in appearance. I do a lot of road cycling and this is my cycling pack, fits perfectly my waterproofs, trainers, phone, wallet, mini toolkit etc. Would highly recommend this as a cycling or hiking daysack. Only downside is the bottle holder on the outside of the pack, it's far too small for anything other than a child's bottle. However it is the perfect size for my cycling glasses case! Well done berghaus.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good vlue for money, 30 Sep 2013
Although this backpack is manufactured by a company with a premium pedigree it is disappointing on a number of levels. The small front interior pockets are really small. The main compartment zips open uneasily, and the bag does not open wide enough to find things without a struggle,, and for some reason if you have few items in the mentioned front pockets the bags falls flat on its face when you put it down, so it has to be propped against something. As a purchaser of many backpacks this is the most expensive one I have ever purchased, and by far the worst functionally.