Price:£2.00+ £0.50 shipping

on 13 March 2014
I love this card , its a super high glossy red on thick quality card , the net picture of it here does not do it justice .

Of course , its cute , funny and sums just about everyones mum up and general stuff they do for you from washing , to cooking or bringing anything around and being your bezzy friend ..my mums the tops ..and i know she will love this change from the usual tear inducing heavy sentimental cards ..all mums know we love them but they like to laugh too ,,, and im sure my mum will love this ..blank inside and plenty of room to write what you want and even draw stick men !!! hope they wont be rude naughty ones ...!!
on 11 July 2014
I do get fed up with the "mum you're so wonderful blah blah blah" cards. I don't want the old girl getting too full of herself. This made a refreshing change and made my mum laugh, which was also a refreshing change!! I'm just kidding my mum is lovely and I won't have a word said against her.
on 26 February 2013
Really impressed with these guys, 3 for 2 arrived quick and I received a free card as well. Hope my mum takes it in the humour expected
on 5 March 2013
good product as described, does what it says on the tin. great price and well worth buying if you need one
on 18 March 2016
Having grown up being called Mr Sarcastic by my parents, there couldn't be a more perfect gift!!

This card is a regular sized greeting card, printed on very glossy and incredibly firm card.
Comes blank on the inside for your own message and with a plain envelope.
on 8 July 2014
This card was a talking point on mothers day. She thought it was funny.So did everyone else. My ma even posted it on Facebook. Next year I'll need to find something just as funny or I lose my reputation .

It's made with good quality card. You can't go wrong with this.
on 26 March 2013
I've brought so many of these cards already. Everyone loves them. My mother laughed and kept the cards out for days to show everyone. Arrived quickly and with a free card as well. I am sure i will be buying more.
on 17 March 2014
I got this card for my brother to give to our mum on Mother's Day as he never gives standard cards to her, his was delivered super quick and packaged really well.

Our mum is going to love this card.
on 3 March 2016
Fantastic service! They send you cute little emails to give you updates on your order that really put a smile on your face.
Card it self was brilliant too...
Could not recommend enough!
on 2 June 2014
My mum loved this card and found it hilarious! This one I ordered for myself to give her and my sister gave her another one! Recommended for mothers with great humour.

See one answered question