4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit
Bought a couple of pairs of these for a long distance walk. The were great, just what I was looking for good fit and very comfortable and no rubbing with my boots.
Published 3 months ago by Gillian Thomson

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good buy
Published 3 months ago by Julie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Fast Track Cushioned 1/2 Crew Sock (Sports Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 6 July 2013
Great pair of walking socks great price and you can feel fresh air there not to thick or to thin I would buy these again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks., 2 Feb 2013
Bought these for my wife who has joined a ladies walking group. She has had toastie feet since then ;-)).

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking socks, 15 July 2014
H Clarke "Plocket" (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I love these socks! I already have a couple of pairs as comfortable "walking socks" and these are in addition to what I already have. They fit nicely and don't shift about inside my boots. My only issue is that the packaging doesn't say whether I can tumble-dry them or not so I don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus womens cushioned socks, 15 Dec 2013
Excellent comfort, great cushioning on the heel and soles of your feet. Excellent support around the foot and ankle. Overall comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Love these socks - now have 3 pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy socks, 11 May 2014
Linda Walker (Giltbrook, Nottingham) - See all my reviews
I do a lot of walking & these socks are fantastically comfortable with my hiking boots. I bought two pairs & will be buying some more. They wash well-no shrinkage so will remain comfortable I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 May 2014
as expected, next day delivery excellent just intime for a walking challenge.
I shall be buying more socks in the near future.

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good buy, 27 April 2014
I have given these socks one star for arriving on time. The description of these socks states that they are designed not to ruck up under the foot but that is exactly what happened the first time I wore them. Very disappointed to say the least. Also they got a hole in the toe within an hour of walking in them. I can't be bothered with all the hassle of returning just a pair of socks so will put it down to experience and say that I would definitely NOT. Recommend these socks to anyone. A refund would be a nice gesture!.

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling quality and fit, 8 Nov 2013
I thought that buying socks made by Berghaus would mean quality. Sadly this is not so and I am sending them back. Firstly, when I put them on there is a horrible, sticking out seam at the toe - if I wear these under boots that is going to rub something chronic, even cheap socks are put together better than that. Also they are tiny for the sizing, I am a size 6 so bought a medium, which is supposed to fit up to a size 7, yet they were way too small from me.