I already have a Barmah Squashy Hickory Suede Bush Hat, but sometimes you just want a peaked cap, rather than a full blown Australian Hat. I went for this as it also has a detachable neck gaiter. This means that I can use it when the sun is not too powerful or evenings, and attach the gaiter via the velcro to shield my neck in more powerful sun. The quality is very good, a drawstring pulls the hat tight so that it doesn't blow off in windy conditions, the material is water repellant and dries quickly and looks nice on. It goes well with my Berghaus Men's AQ2 Mountain Hat.

Overall, a great summer hat that will last many years.
on 12 August 2013
The size and range of adjustment for this cap would be best classified as medium/large because the cap, when adjusted to the small position, is still too large. The rear toggle adjuster, because of its shape and size tends to feel uncomfortable when adjusted to the cap's smaller positions.
on 25 January 2014
These are great for the great outdoors. Nice fabric which feels light but seems to be strong. It also dries quickly if it gets wet. The neck protector can easily be fitted to keep the sun off and you have a choice of sizes so can find one that really does fit you.
on 14 September 2013
Berghaus Legion II Cap - India Ink, Large/X-Large is a great summer hat, keeps your eyes shaded, the flap at the back keeps your neck cool, all in all a great summer hat.
on 24 September 2014
Good quality & well made. Disappointed that the size L/XL is still a bit tight for my husbands head. Could do with being a little bit bigger.
on 30 August 2013
It did excellent job in heatwave keeping my head cool and sun off my head preventing both sunburn and heatstroke we worth buying
on 22 October 2014
I wear this for fishing all the time - good sun protection for neck and ears.
on 20 February 2015
Will work well when hiking in sunny conditions.
on 18 August 2015
well made and good fit
on 12 July 2013
Have purchased many Berghaus items in the past and always been pleased with results, however I was unhappy with this cap.
The reason I chose this cap was because I did not want a one size fits all, by choosing S/M I expected a good fit but this was not the case. Whilst the headband fits as expected the upper part of the hat is quite baggy and loose.
Made me wonder if it was a one size fits all top with a S/M headband fitted to it, surely not Berghaus?