5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots
Excellent boots I've had my old ones for around 18 months and the sole has just gone and starting to leak a bit I've ordered another pair and can't wait to get them I've ordered a size 8 now as the 9's were a bit big these boots are well made long lasting and well worth the money as I'm in the construction business
Published 7 months ago by Andrew napper

2.0 out of 5 stars ok
They're nice boots reasonably comfortable and pretty tough however my pair is showing some considerable wear for two months old. The insole has been worn down and in places the leather is loosing it's shape
Published 9 months ago by MR M O Fergus Elias

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: V12 Mens Rawhide Safety Boots V1231 (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper workbooks but may need a smaller size if you have slim feet, 28 Jan. 2015
S. D. Rees "saffron" (East Anglia UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: V12 Mens Rawhide Safety Boots V1231 (Shoes)
Had to return for a smaller size, but hubby does have slim feet other than that he says they are great for the building site but may be too heavy to drive in for some

4.0 out of 5 stars A good every day working boot, 12 Jan. 2015
Kevin Hawes (Hartfield, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This is my 4th pair of V12 boots. I wear them every day as a comfortable but strong working boot. Slip on is a lot easier than lace ups and still stay on fine in the mud. After hard use the leather will crack and let water in if not regularly cared for, but I'm happy with the life I get from them as I tend to abuse them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good finish solid feel But...., 27 Mar. 2014
Length, and width at toe / sole fine, but much too wide at the heel / heel upper for me, so far too much movement in use. Problem with boots shoes is every one is a bit different, and sizing varies quite a bit even for same type / item, which makes them a more chancey online buy.
Comes with a nice keyring though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 13 April 2014
This review is from: V12 Mens Rawhide Safety Boots V1231 (Shoes)
First up, never mind the sizes being a 'bit big' or whatever excuse is in the offing - the sizes are wrong. I have size 10.5 feet, I ordered a pair of 10s and they need thick socks to fit properly.

But, that said, I wear thick socks anyway and so there's no problem and the boots themselves are just brilliant.

I drive a 32 ton tipper lorry taking soil away from construction sites so I need a good, strong pair of safety spec boots that are also comfortable enough to drive in, and these are perfect.

They are very substantial, but slip on with a pull and come off again very easily. Big old things, to be sure, but they look a bit more domesticated then my winter rigger boots which will also make them the perfect dancing footwear at this summer's cider festivals.

Proper job.

4.0 out of 5 stars slightly over sized to accommodate a thick sock how long will they last only time will tell but very pleased with this purchase, 4 April 2015
Slightly on the large side but that's what is expected of at high quality working boot which is well made. slightly over sized to accommodate a thick sock how long will they last only time will tell but very pleased with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 28 Aug. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking boots bought a size 10 as usual way ..., 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: V12 Mens Rawhide Safety Boots V1231 (Shoes)
nice looking boots bought a size 10 as usual way to big maybe a 9 would be good but ankle to wide for me also so have sent them back and will buy something else

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Sept. 2014
Brilliant, extremely quick delivery. These boots are a little on the big side but a smaller size would have been too small. Suitable for thick working socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best boots in the world, bar none., 17 July 2013
Henry (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
I absolutely adore these boots. My first experience of V12 boots was about 4 years ago when I bought a pair of their riggers. They were bloody marvelous and completely worth a bit of extra dough. I still have them and wear them alot in the winter, well I used to until I got these little puppies. I have owned a pair of these for about 18 months now, wear them almost every day, winter and summer; they are the best thing since sliced bread, REALLY!
One word of warning - they come up a little big compared with others. I am size 8 - 8.5, but I usually buy size 9 cos I have wide feet. V12 size 8 is made to measure on me. Skinny people with narrow feet might not get on with these puppies.
My riggers are size nine and they need two pairs of socks for sure and they are heavy, but totally waterproof and feet warm in all conditions. Would take them to the Alps at Christmas with no hesitation. Cannot praise this brand enough and will never buy anything else, ever again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›