on 7 December 2013
After reading so many positive reviews about this case I decided to take the plunge and buy it. I was/am not disappointed with my choice! This case arrived early next day as I chose, so I could un-box it and test it out. This case has fair to good cable management and it comes with some cables ties so you can tie some cables together around the back to keep a clean look. There are two spots for 2.5" hard drives, one of them is located at the back of the motherboard and the other is blow all of the 5.25" bays. I installed mine on the 2.5/3.5" adapter which is located at the bottom of the 5.25" bays so it stays nice and cool!

This case is very solid, not flimsy at all like my previous cases; the fans if the side panels are very good, they manage to keep my hard drive very cool, the fans installed, there are 5 installed, are all sort of quiet... 6 fans produce around ~50dB and with one of them coming from my old case, I don't think it makes much difference; so this case is quite loud to my standards, but it not a rocket ship.

The blue LEDs are a nice touch but have the power of 10 50 megawatt spot lights so if you plan to leave your computer on a night, you might want to wear sun glasses or something because the LEDs are bright. The USB 3.0 ports on the top are very handy for me as I have a USB 3.0 flash drive! I must add that although previous version of the case may not have had the USB 3.0 internal header, my version DID so please do not order it like I did... It was a waste of time as the case comes with one now!

The little tray at the top of the case is an unknown... I have no idea what its purpose is, but it's handy for change and spare drives etc. the power button feels solid, like it will last forever and I hope it does, the reset switch is quite small for my fat fingers, but I guess that's a good thing because then I can't accidentally press it.

The case is spacious inside; it fits everything in well including my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 which was too large for my last case. The acrylic window is a very cool feature because not only does it serve as a window, but it's placement means that larger CPU coolers can be placed inside which is cool.

All-in-all, this case is fantastic. I recommend it to everyone and anyone looking for a relatively cheap case which is spacious, well ventilated, sleek and well built! If you are thinking this case is a bit expensive, well then it is well worth the money, buy it, you won;t regret it!

P.S. I must note that two of the fans (top and front) connect through a three pin motherboard header, I was aware of this from a previous review and have the motherboard for it. So if you want the top and front fans, make sure you have the space on your motherboard!
on 15 February 2013
I read reviews on the net for over 2 weeks before i placed my order. I propose everyone else does the same since not all cases are for all needs.

Im VERY satisfied with this case as i saw it in front of me, and the 1 con that all review sites mentioned came apparent at the 1st glance. Space is limited! If you want to use a cooling system like the Corsair H100i in there you gonna have to do some serious modding. It WONT fit inside! I have seen people mount the fans on top (removing the seethrough plastic) and the radiator inside. H80i on the other had would fit inside with 1 of its fans mounted on the outside (back of the case) and 1 on the inside. You could do both inside if you like.

The case is very sturdy built. You may pay only 50 pounds but you get a case worth at least 80. The power extension cable is a very nice touch.

IMPORTANT: In all the reviews on the net the USB 3.0 ports had to be routed back on the I/O panel of your motherboard. ZALMAN REPLACED those cables with an INTERNAL CONNECTOR. No need to buy an extra adapter for those.

The only downside considering my order was that it came 7 days delayed to Greece. The case made the journey from Italy to Germany to Greece in 14 days wich is kinda strange.

I personaly am very pleased with what i got for my money!
on 15 January 2014
I don't know if this is the best time to review this case as I just got it as the first part of my build, therefore I don't know if things like the fans work etc. but regardless, this is a solidly built case with an all metal cage on the interior and plastic panels on the outside. You wouldn't guess from feeling it that it was only a £50 case (or maybe you could, I don't know about the more expensive cases). Another thing is the case is huge, far bigger than expected, so there's plenty of room for your components. It comes with screws, a manual, cable ties, routing options for cables, 5 fans with space for more and water cooling holes. It also packs 4 USB ports, two of them being USB 2.0 and the other two USB 3.0. Not to mention two of those are filtered.

Those of you who've heard that this uses externally routing USB 3 cables, this is wrong. Zalman have revised it and put in USB 3 headers for your motherboard. I would gladly buy another one in future (not, I've just put my build together and the case doesn't work or the power button has failed, future, but further in the future if you get what I'm saying)

I have noticed one thing though (and possibly another which I'm not sure about). The very bottom panel on the front of the case, or mine at least, isn't quite flush (like another reviewer said). One side of the panel is flush, if a little indented, while the other end sticks out a bit. I wouldn't even know about this, if I hadn't even run my finger over that bit. It's such a small manufacturing defect, it's not worth returning it over and for £50 you can't complain too much.

My gaming and entertainment rig should have no problems fitting in here and it looks like it will be very good at cooling too. Just hope it all works when I put it all together
review image review image review image review image review image
on 10 May 2012
This case made moving my old components a piece of cake. This case is spacious and comes with a few fans which have blue LEDs if your into that sort of thing.

Can't go wrong with this case, I believe it has a very good air flow system and more slots for fans for the future.

I recommend this to anyone building a PC for the first time as it was really easy to move parts around.
on 10 October 2012
Got this case delivered yesterday, safe to say money well spent. fits my needs perfectly, great airflow, 5 fans included with the case! all very quiet too. overall a very good case for the price, really don't regret buying it. recomended to any pc gamer!
on 20 December 2012
i received this case earlier today in the post, no damages to the case perfect condition and was delivered on time, inside the case you get 5 fans 2 80mm and three 120mm i believe they are with space to fit another 2 fans if needed, also there is more than enough space for hiding those cables away and is a good quality product, would recommend this to anyone, the only thing i dont like is the usb 3.0 dont have motherboard headers and use pass through cables other than that a really great product.
on 24 September 2015
Like many others, I was pretty clueless when it came to picking a suitable pc case. This was my first build so I wasn't entirely sure what would suit my rig.

However, I was swayed on this case by the countless positive reviews. Having now built my case I have a few comments.

- Brilliant size, was extremely easy to fit all of my parts - even a very large graphics card (confident I could fit two of these)

- Excellent build quality, the material feels very solid and excellent value for money.

- Fans are already pre-installed, with the option of adding more. Easy to power with long cables provided.

- Many thoughtful touches, the case comes with an array of screws, rubber feet, power extensions ect.

- I would have liked another tray to have been included with the case, but I was able to use the side slot for my SSD which worked fine.

I'm glad that I chose this, I had been looking at far more expensive cases 3x the price, ultimately I don't think they would have suited my needs anymore than this case. Many thanks for such a quality product!
on 18 July 2015
fantastic case, HDD installation is a doddle with a dedicated SSD enclosure, cable management is awesome and as it comes with 5 fans pre-installed the cooling features are top notch, I added extra LED strips and the picture speaks for itself, my husband wants one now and I would recommend to anyone, I did add a NZXT sentry 2 fan controller
review image
on 25 January 2015
A case that's amazing value for money, however here are a few pointers:

1 - The case comes with a USB 3.0 internal header (at least mine did).
2 - It comes with 5 fans pre-installed, though admittedly they're not that great.
3 - It will not fit a Corsair H100i without serious modifications - I've tried to install mine from my Corsair 750D to see if it would fit and it didn't.
4 - The top panel may be removed by pushing the 3 clips on either side of the underside 'AWAY' from you, then up. Nowhere on the internet could I find anyone explaining that simple fact (not even Zalman's website or manual). If you didn't know this it can be extremely difficult to get it off withour fear of breaking something.
5 - This case may accommodate E-ATX motherboards which are larger than normal ATXs.

This is an awesome case for the price.
on 2 October 2014
This is a great case, not as big as I expected so I had problems managing my cables inside of it but not a big deal. The case is much bigger than the free space there is inside. There is also a "wall" on the bottom front of the case that is not possible to detach so it takes much space inside, if not for that wall it would be so much easier to just put unused cables from my power supply there.

There is a special place for SSD drive on the side but it is so narrow that I was unable to connect an SDD once I put it there. SATA cable was just too much for this little space. I ended up mounting my SATA drive in a standard place.

The transparent plastic on the side of the case can be taken off so you can connect the fan that is on the side to a motherboard. It is a cool way of handling it but I found that it is easy to break the latches so I just left this fan disconnected.

After 3 months my dust filters turned grey (they were pure black). I recommend cleaning them once a month at least.

Also there is this poorly placed power button, it is easy to click it by mistake while connecting or disconnecting an USB device as it takes less power to click this power button than it takes to click a button on a keyboard. If you have kids running around you should take that into consideration.

4/5 because it is a great case after all, it has it's drawbacks but it is a good product to buy if it fits your needs. It is also pretty cheap comparing to other cases.