5.0 out of 5 stars Effective but requires care
I used this to remove callus from my heel - to prevent the skin cracking. It is effective but requires care or you can take off too much. Much easier and quicker than a rasp.
Published on 18 July 2012 by M. G. Sangster

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job but be carefull
this is usually one of the best cutters to buy but the one I recived the blade is a little lose wen fitted so you have to be careful wen using it
Published 10 months ago by nigel corns

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective but requires care, 18 July 2012
This review is from: WMA Callus Cuticle Remover Cutter Foot Rasp File + 20 Blade (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 25 July 2013
A. Cauchi - See all my reviews
This is exactly what I was looking for and it's at a great price. I've used something similar to this before but I found the blades on this to be sharper and I like it much better this way.

To give myself baby soft feet here's what I do:
1. I soak my feet in hot water mixed with bath salts for 10-20 mins

2. Dry them off with a towel

3. While the skin is still soft, I use this callus remover very carefully to remove most of my hard skin. At this stage I'm very careful not to get carried away with using this callus remover because cutting away too much skin causes bleeding. Not pretty.

4. To even out my skin and make my feet baby soft, I use an electronic foot file tool. This takes away the harsh edges created by the callus cutter and buffs my feet to perfection.

5. Moisturize my skin and show off my feet :)

Note that using this product by itself is not going to give you the baby soft feet. It will remove your calluses, but for pretty feet you'll need to file.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 April 2012
It gets the hard skin off. However it doesn't do it very smoothly but I guess you can use a smoother afterwards (I did this but the smoothing wasn't satisfactory)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's totally fine! Just be careful, 10 Sep 2014
I was terrified to use this after reading the reviews. I didn't buy it at first thinking it was too dangerous. Then it was so cheap that I had to. It's totally fine! Just be careful. You still have to use pressure on it. My only problem really is that it's a little tricky to get into the right position to reach the bottom and sides of your feet. Anyway, buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars as others tried arent very good she said, 15 July 2014
bought for mother, whi has one in italian apartment back needed one in england that just as gd, as others tried arent very good she said.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 13 July 2014
This is the best hard skin remover i have used and i have tried most.With careful use this has saved me a £30 visit to the chiropodist every 6 weeks.Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great value for money. Speedy delivery. Just right for the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 22 Mar 2014
Simple to use. Light and does what it says. Real value for the price. Must finish off with a foot file for really smooth feet

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard skin remover, 28 Feb 2014
Love this product. Works amazing while in the bath and your feet are wet. I was soooo surprised how much hard skin I removed. Brill thank u

2.0 out of 5 stars Very primitive and crude, 21 Feb 2014
If you have a steady hand and are very gentle you'll probably lev this, if your like me you'll cut yourself a few times, try it again and them just big the thing. Good look have some plasters nearby.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›