5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Much Perfect
The jacket looks identical to the one in the Movie and they even ask you for your size information so it can fit perfectly. It came practicaly in no time at all and i highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the character, film or just want a good looking jacket.
Published on 17 May 2012 by Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars was great. A pity my friend had to pay to ...
Published 10 months ago by Cooper McShane

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Much Perfect, 17 May 2012
This review is from: Mens faux leather jacket=X-MEN ORIGINAL= Available sizes, XS-5xl (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jacket., 12 Dec. 2013
This is a perfect alternative for those who like the leather look but cannot get on with the stiffness of real leather.

The jacket is a lot softer yet looks like the real thing. It fits like a glove and can be worn with so many things. I would go as far as saying it is probably one of my best buys ever.

Also, the company selling the product is absolutely delightful. They are extremely friendly and willing to answer any questions. I will definitely be using the company again in the near future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 July 2013
This jacket is great really well made but to be honest a little to well made its very stiff you have to wear it an awful lot to loosen it up if you wear it on a motor bike it would be great but it can make you look like your walking around like you have shit yourself but the make of of it is like you have paided a lot more for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb jacket!, 26 Mar. 2014
Received my jacket after quite a lengthy wait for the delivery, it was my fault because courier company attempt to deliver my jacket but I was not at home but it was certainly worth it. The quality and the sturdiness of the materials that were all brought together to make this are excellent. I ordered a size above my usual and it fits really well I must say. I absolutely recommend this jacket to anyone considering buying it. Really great! Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars was great. A pity my friend had to pay to ..., 8 Aug. 2014
I properly followed the fitting guidelines provided, but the friend I purchased this jacket for had to pay to get this product deconstructed and refitted. The seamstress who fixed the jacket for him did comment that the overall proportions were simply not right. The look of the jacket however, and overall quality, was great. A pity my friend had to pay to have it fixed, when it was a birthday present, but he is happy with it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 30 Oct. 2014
Its a whole five stars, the customer service was efficient and rapid, i was answered pretty much straight away. The jacket arrived way before the expected time too. looks nice and feels nice to wear. a nice buy

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with the leather jacket it is really nice thay ..., 24 Sept. 2014
I am very happy with the leather jacket it is really nice thay was very helpful at all times with all my enquiries as it was a present for my husband

5.0 out of 5 stars For my son's 21st Birthday., 27 April 2014
My son was really pleased with his NEW Jacket and it fitted him perfectly. I would highly recommend this seller.
Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 14 Aug. 2014
Fit perfectly, seller made an effort to ensure that sizing was correct before posting. Very nice jacket, would definately recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and very happy!!, 13 Jan. 2015
Perfect fit, lovely staff very helpful throughout. Amazing gift that went down really well. Would highly recommend this to anyone.