5.0 out of 5 stars light and firm
It is handy to slip in my bag and I know the camera will be intact when I arrive at my destination. It doesn;t take up room and will fit in a shoe. The strap keeps it safe when handling.
Published 19 months ago by cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
The stitching was not very good around and in the case, colour was dull as mentioned and the strap broke after just a couple of hours, luckily nothing was lost. Other than that it's fine.
Published 11 months ago by Onmyhols

5.0 out of 5 stars light and firm, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Black Pattern Hard Shockproof Camera Case for Nikon Coolpix L29/ L27 (Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 30 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars jazzy case, 3 Dec 2012
really sturdy little case, matches my silver camera., would recommend it if you have camera to protect. i wouldnt be without it.

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult, 3 Nov 2012
this is avery good product but found it difficult to get camera out it does not open wide enough so it makes it difficult

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 31 May 2014
Delivered quickly and well packaged. Brought this for my new Nikon Coolpix camera - which fits neatly. I think it's efficient and adequate protection for my camera - would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case suits me, 16 Mar 2014
I sensible case , it has a hard shell and better than a soft one for protection. I am glad go the strap for easy carrying and the pattern is contemporary too.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted a hard case to protect my camera, 27 Jan 2014
i wanted a case that would protect my camera in my bag. as i have a coolpix L25/L27 this case was ideal.I would recommend the camera case to other camera users.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 22 Jan 2014
would have given 5 stars but zip catches when trying to close. handy handle to put round wrist.
fits into bag okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good solid case which is adequate to my needs., 18 Jan 2014
I would recommend this case as a purchase because it is tough with rounded edges that won't poke through your pocket. It is just the right size for my camera and very portable. I am sure that it will continue to give enough protection which is why I gave it a top rating. I have had it for a few months now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Jan 2014
Now all I have to do is to work out how to work the camera that it fits in, good belt strap.