on 23 December 2013
As far as we, the grandparents, are concerned, this is a complete rip-off. A piece of foam shaped as a sword for £28. How they can justify charging this is beyond me. However, it's what the grandson wanted so I'm sure he'll think it's fantastic.

My husband took delivery of this and thought he had been handed an empty box. He's still angry that we bought it. Not angry, more incandescent with rage.

I'm giving it two points because it was very well packaged.
on 29 December 2013
This was clearly counterfeit, absolutely disgusted, had to keep as it was my child birthday present costing 27 pounds at the time I ordered! Received 50 percent discount after speaking to Amazon but to be frank I'm still not happy paying 13.50 for this piece if rubbish, it's not painted properly, it's made of different material ...shocking!
on 10 February 2014
Expensive what it is but was a christmas present, so did not have much choice. Normally would not have bought this item. However everything first class regarding delivery and packaging.
on 28 September 2014
Bought this along with a pickaxe for my sons. They are made up of layered foam and after a while the layers have started to separate.
on 16 December 2014
over priced piece of foam, not impressed
on 5 August 2015