on 28 April 2012
This product is really great value for money. Having spent a lot on my camera I did not want to spend too much on the case! This was the right price and still looks stylish. The hard casing protects my camera and the inside has a mesh pouch attached so that your camera is then further secured within the case. It also comes with a detachable long strap so that the case can be put around your neck.
The only slight drawback about the product is that putting it inside the mesh is sometimes a bit fiddley - BUT this really isn't much of a drawback (plus you don't need to use the mesh if you don't want to, its just an extra security feature).
Overall - happy customer :-D
on 25 May 2012
Does the job! Can't fault it at this price.
OK, I have to write 20 words to keep Amazon happy, so I'll finish by saying the sun is shining today. And the camera case is good...

Changed my review - the zip broke after less than 12 months.
on 24 April 2012
Useful protective case, light weight & small - just what is needed to protect camera from damage.
Easy to carry
Discrete appearance
on 25 July 2012
This camera case attracted my attention because of its beautiful design and colour and the fact that it was reasonably small and also shockproof. I was even more pleased when it arrived. It is very cute and my camera not only fit snugly into it, but it also has a little net on one side that I used to hold my memory chips although I did find sometimes they would fall out so I put them in a little case before putting them into the net. The camera case did the job, it has a comfortable cord for putting around your neck that I found invaluable and did indeed stand the test of being rammed in with a lot of other luggage for going on holiday. An excellent product that I would recommend.
on 22 July 2012
This little case is great for holding my camera - it's hard shell protects and the net pocket inside holds the camera securely - very pleased with it - would recommend to anyone
on 25 June 2012
Fits easily onto belt for security. Provides robust protection to the Nikon, yet can quickly be opened to catch fleeting photo' opportunities. The zips are sufficiently stiff that I would know if anyone was trying to take the camera out. Recommended.
on 27 January 2013
Perfect case plenty of room,little net conpartment,I put my camera in for safety. cover with three little pockets,could put batteries in.That is one side of case,other side has conpartment in lid, with an elastic band full length, to put anything you want,maybe your secret stash.carry strap included, colour of your choice.VERY, VERY GOOD PRICE I have gone very trendy with purple Dont hesitate at price quality is very good.margaret.b.
on 7 September 2015
Sturdy, solid, well made camera case with sensible wrist and neck straps. Pleasing black "camo" or "grey cloud" design suitable for boys or girls. Webbing inside the case keeps camera secure with plenty of space and has a little pocket for wires, data cards etc. my only "gripe" is that for small cameras it does add quite a bit of bulk size wise to carry around but that's my small-bag issue not yours!
on 9 June 2013
This case is perfect for protecting my camera. It is strong and hard, there is a little pocket inside that is useful for putting a SD card in and the strap is good for holding your camera around your neck. I have found no problems with it, I love it! I would recommend this to anyone. Plus, I love the colour.
on 13 May 2013
Read reviews before ordering. When I received the case it was nothing like what the reviews said. No mesh pocket inside and no belt loop which I really wanted. Case hand no pocket inside to hold memory cards and a top ring so it can be hung from the neck instead of belt loop. Very disappointed.