5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cheap
Published on 28 April 2012 by Miss Cunningham

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little case - I thought at first...
Does the job! Can't fault it at this price.
OK, I have to write 20 words to keep Amazon happy, so I'll finish by saying the sun is shining today. And the camera case is good...

Changed my review - the zip broke after less than 12 months.
Published on 25 May 2012 by Big'n'airy

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little case - I thought at first..., 25 May 2012
This review is from: Kolay Black Pattern Hard Shockproof Camera Case for Canon IXUS 150 Point and Shoot Digital Camera/ Nikon S3500 (Accessory)
Does the job! Can't fault it at this price.

Changed my review - the zip broke after less than 12 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cheap, 28 April 2012
This product is really great value for money. Having spent a lot on my camera I did not want to spend too much on the case! This was the right price and still looks stylish. The hard casing protects my camera and the inside has a mesh pouch attached so that your camera is then further secured within the case. It also comes with a detachable long strap so that the case can be put around your neck.
The only slight drawback about the product is that putting it inside the mesh is sometimes a bit fiddley - BUT this really isn't much of a drawback (plus you don't need to use the mesh if you don't want to, its just an extra security feature).
Overall - happy customer :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin .., 24 April 2012
Useful protective case, light weight & small - just what is needed to protect camera from damage.
Easy to carry
Discrete appearance

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful item, 22 July 2012
This little case is great for holding my camera - it's hard shell protects and the net pocket inside holds the camera securely - very pleased with it - would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 25 July 2012
This camera case attracted my attention because of its beautiful design and colour and the fact that it was reasonably small and also shockproof. I was even more pleased when it arrived. It is very cute and my camera not only fit snugly into it, but it also has a little net on one side that I used to hold my memory chips although I did find sometimes they would fall out so I put them in a little case before putting them into the net. The camera case did the job, it has a comfortable cord for putting around your neck that I found invaluable and did indeed stand the test of being rammed in with a lot of other luggage for going on holiday. An excellent product that I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate, 25 Jun. 2012
Fits easily onto belt for security. Provides robust protection to the Nikon, yet can quickly be opened to catch fleeting photo' opportunities. The zips are sufficiently stiff that I would know if anyone was trying to take the camera out. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Case, 28 Sept. 2012
This was for my young daughter's new camera. It is attractively decorated and is certainly very robust and will I am sure protect the camera from any damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 3 July 2014
Very Handy

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, 14 May 2014
This matched the camera, is strong and ideal for the Nikon Camera. It was exactly like described during the purchase investigation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case would recommend., 17 April 2014
Miss Howell "BHowell" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Small, brilliant to put in a handbag or carry and easy access for that quick shot! I would recommend this!