5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and very considerate
Published 5 months ago by saqib

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not use this seller again.
The watch arrived & was a different colour to the face they were advertising. I thought I was buying a navy face & I got black. Contacted the seller & not very friendly. The box is damaged & looks really disappointing to give as a present.

Really disappointed. Will not buy from this buyer again or recommend.
Published 7 months ago by Kerri

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and very considerate, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Quartz Watch AR0389 AR0389 with Metal Strap (Watch)
Though in my opinion i don't think internet shopping has reached its sustainable maturity, but this Seller "Quality Time Ltd" has far more shown his dedication with its business. I admire their recognition to this prestigious brand "Emporio Armani" and their online reputation. Very pleased with the way they handle complaints and believe you me they will help you. highly recommended and i will only contact them for my future customs. Thank you Quality Times Ltd. and I wish you all the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Timepiece, 6 Nov 2013
Bought this watch as I wanted something that is reliable and looks classy when I'm going out. It's far better that the picture suggests and I am extremely satisfied with this purchase, even more so with the ultra low price!

4.0 out of 5 stars go for.it, 17 Jun 2014
Good quality, good service, I expected to be better,, overall it is amazing, if I had the.chance to.choose again I would buy it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jun 2014
A very smart watch, great value for money. Looks extremely classy for the price and strikes a nice balance between casual and formal, suits all occasions. Definitely recommend.
Only reason i didn't give 5 stars is because i had to pay for it to be adjusted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Mar 2014
I thought this watch was quite stylish and nice. It's well work the price and I would recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not use this seller again., 8 Dec 2013

Really disappointed. Will not buy from this buyer again or recommend.

Emporio Armani Men's Quartz Watch AR0389 AR0389 with Metal Strap