5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: SUNTORY Malt Yamazaki 10 Year Old Japanese Whisky 70cl Bottle
I in no way want to imply that I am an expert on Whiskies, I am just an average joe that enjoys a good drink and to me this is one of the best Whiskies I have ever tasted. It is well worth its price tag. It has a much smoother mellower taste then most Scotish or Irish whiskies that I have tried. I recommend any whisky drinker to give this a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present and they loved it, 24 Oct 2013
I am not an expert on Whiskey, in fact I don't drink it.

However my friend is. He loved it. So I gave it 5 stars because of that.

Arrived earlier than expected which is always a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality Single Malt.... well done Japan!, 25 July 2013
Bought this for my husbands birthday. He LOVED it, so did I, & any whiskey loving friends/family who have tried it seem to think it's brilliant. I would highly recommend this. I don't know enough about single malts myself to leave tasting notes, but I know I like it and others think it's great too. It is quite pricey, but worth the money. Would buy it again for a special occasion....roll on Christmas :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars 80th Birthday gift, 14 Mar 2013
Dad loved this - have just ordered another for a 50th gift..This is a lovely bottle and well packaged - thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent whisky, 25 Feb 2013
One of a small number of malts made in japan. Excellent and distinctive taste with good finish. In my opinion the best of the japanese malts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tipple, 17 Feb 2013
This was a real crowd pleaser - an excellent whisky with a real depth of flavour. I am now inspired to try more Japanese whiskies.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous gift, 21 Jan 2013
I bought this knowing that my boyfriend is a whiskey fan and likes trying new types. This did not disappoint. He is thrilled with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and very drinkeable, 31 Dec 2012
Bought this for my husband for Christmas, as he is quite a whisky lover... Very nice, mellow, with fruity/lemony tones... settles nicely and is very drinkeable.... Bottle nice looking too, though confusing as no cork! :D