4.0 out of 5 stars Love this buff
Comfy, warm and practical. Excellent for anyone who is active outdoors through cold weather.. Good colour. The reasoning gave it only four stars is because it seems expensive for what it is, but that said I'm pleased I bought it.
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by Lilac Lass

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceptive
When it arrived in its small envelope I was a bit concerned as it looks quite sumptious in the pic. However, it may be thin but it does the job. It would be cheaper in my local sports outlet store for a slightly different product (after all it's only for when I'm running which I mostly do in the dark!)
Published 17 months ago by Charlie

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceptive, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: DARK PINK/PURPLE - RUFFNEK® Multifunctional Neckwarmer - Womens Scarf One Size (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this buff, 10 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Mar. 2015
Fits good delivered all complete and promptly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2015