on 1 February 2013
The item is in very good quality, it is possible to change the size as needed. Watch looks better in reality than in the photo. Strongly recommended.
on 11 January 2013
Would definately recommend, great price, nice looking watch, looks a lot more expensive than the £12.00 I paid for it.
The first 1 I bought was broken, I contacted Amazon who sent out a new one which I received within 3 days!! The service from Amazon was absolutely brilliant and all this was over the xmas period and the service was that quick.
If you buy it you wont be disappointed.
on 15 January 2013
I bought this as I thought it had a Mother of Pearl dial which it has but it looks almost white and hardly any pearl is visible so I returned for a refund. They may not all be the same though.
Otherwise it is a nice watch and the bracelet flexible. You do have to return it to an address they give you for it to be altered to fit your wrist though.
on 13 February 2013
This beautiful square faced watch is delicate and easy to wear. Easily adjustable bracelet, pretty face but not easy to read.
on 30 January 2013
Purchased from the Outlet store as a little extra for my sisters Christmas present. She loved it and it was such a bargain.
on 7 December 2012
I am delighted with this very simple but elegant watch, a perfect gift at a very good price. Highly recommended
on 27 December 2013
Delivery was fantastic and the watch is very lovely. It looked gorgeous on my wrist. The price is a deal. I ordered two for my two best friends and they found it amazing. I would definitely recommend.
on 9 March 2013
I Was very pleased with my watch when it arrived, lookes a lot more expensive than it was.would recommend this.
on 2 February 2013
I bought this for my wife and it meets my expectation and i am pleased with what i bought. i have been looking for a watch at a give away price until i got it on amazon.
on 25 January 2013
Beautiful watch bought two as such a bargain, buying christmas presents already in January for next Christmas.lovely face on the watch.