on 3 March 2015
The Easter Treasure Box is a lovely box found INSIDE the outer Cadbury's logo box it comes in -another reviewer was disappointed because they thought the outer Cadbury's box with the mailing sticker was the gift -fortunately I looked in side and there was a lovely presentation box. I have bought the gift for my grandson because it's different from the many eggs he will receive and I'm sure he will like it. There is also a lovely Cadbury's gift card saying who it is from. So don't be frightened to open the Cadbury box and find the treasure within!.
on 22 April 2014
This was a fabulous gift package. I bought this for my niece for Easter and she was really delighted. It was presented within a pretty Cadburys box and there were lots of goodies inside, something to suit everyone. The delivery was very prompt too, which was really brilliant because I had left it to last minute to order, but it arrived by Good Friday so my niece could enjoy her treat in time for Easter. Ten out of ten to Cadburys for such a beautiful gift set, I am really impressed especially with the price as well. It was a real bargain.
on 30 March 2015
We were a bit unsure about buying these at first and were considering making our own easter chocolate presentation instead.

When my partner did eventually order them and I had a good look at the presentation and what was included inside I was more than happy overall as the presentation and amount of what you get is excellent as is the balance of selection - varied enough.

The cadburys dairy milk hoppy bunny bar in particular stood out for me as did the cadburys brown and gold eggs. The card to write a message on is a nice addition and something we didn't expect.

I'm glad that we had bought them though as we always give 2 large easter eggs and I think that making our own would not have been as effective.

It's only once a year so we didn't mind.
on 29 February 2016
A little misleading as you don't get what's in the picture , the items would be purchased for approx £3.50 ? Actual contents are listed on picture ...
review image
on 20 February 2016
Arrived the day after I ordered so quick! And I ordered on a Friday and received this Saturday morning! I love it! Perfect for my two year old son for Easter. I will be ordering 3 of the bigger sets for my older children good value for money and packaged really well with the Cadbury branded boxes and inside another box to protect it. People who moan about ten pound for something so nice for little ones are ridiculous there's a lot in there and you don't have to rush round the shops to find it all before Easter.
on 22 April 2013
Well received by my family, something for everyone, went down a treat. Would certainly buy again next year for more people
on 30 April 2014
Bought one for each of my kids 2 and 5yrs, they loved them and so did I. Well packaged and presented and bursting with goodies. Will be doing the same next year.
on 21 March 2016
I live in the US and ordered for my little great niece in the UK. It arrived in two days and her mother was very pleased with the presentation. She said my great niece would have enough sweets to last a very long while! I'm an Amazon US customer and recently a UK customer as well. Very pleased with everything I order and there is a conversion from pounds to dollars which tells me how much I am actually spending so there are no surprises.
on 13 April 2016
I ordered two of these as Easter gifts. They arrived packaged in a bigger box which had directions for the way up the box should be kept. Unfortunately, the boxes inside also had a "this way up" indicator and they had been packed on their side. I phone Cadbury and the response was very unhelpful. On opening the Egg was in pieces but the kids loved it. Probably won't buy again.
on 30 May 2013
My 2 year olds eyes lit up when he got this from the Easter bunny! I'm sure it comes highly recommended could my son tell you himself. A lovely gift. Will definitely purchase again in future.