4.0 out of 5 stars olypus camera
a lot cheaper to start with then you can decide if you want the full macro lens fully recommend this
Published 12 months ago by stephen heathcote

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Fit Olympus SLR E450
Be aware that this does not fit the Olympus SLR E450. As this is what I have I can't comment on performance as I cannot use it. I am trying to find someone who can use it, otherwise I will return it.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. N. E. Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars olypus camera, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: PowerPlanet Olympus Four Thirds 3-Ring Macro Extension Tube Set for Extreme Close-up. For Olympus E-1, E-3, E-5, E-30, E-300, E-330, E-400, E-410, E-420, E-450, E-500, E-510, E-520, E-600, E-620 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Fit Olympus SLR E450, 21 Oct 2013