5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for first Triathlon and even fits the curvier lady!, 17 May 2013
M. Cullen "M Cullen" (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AQUA SPHERE Ladies Pursuit Full Sleeve Wetsuit (Misc.)
Being a UK 16 and 5ft7 I was concerned about finding a wetsuit that would cover my weight and height. I did not find this but was advised on a forum that you should go for weight over height therefore I chose the XL size. The sizing chart shows this as a good few inches taller than myself so I was worried about fit....I needn't have been. It is a prefect fit and even looks good! It would also of course fit a slimmer taller woman as stated within the sizing chart.

It has various panels of material which allows for easier movement in the water and also it is easier to put on and remove. The cost is ideal for a starter triathlete and I am looking forward to wearing it for my first venture! It is a fantastic, stylish wetsuit and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Sphere wetsuit, 5 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my 13yr old daughter for swimming training during the winter months in our outdoor pool. I had no idea what to buy so i went on reviews of many different types. The first time she tried it on it was tricky to get into but after that it was fine. She loves the suit as it keeps her warm in 10degree water even though it is only thin and the stretchy panels in the back and arms allow her to freely move her arms without restriction. Not forgetting that it looks really cool too! This is an excellent buy for anyone who wants to swim during the winter. Brilliant!

The fit is true to the size chart and the company are great for returns if necessary! Definitely recommend this product and the company!

5.0 out of 5 stars wetsuit for swimming, 12 Mar. 2014
Have graduated from a shorty tesco wetsuit to a full suit from Lidl, and then to a suit desinged to swim in. As you can imagine, this was a comparative "rolls royce" and much easier to swim in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan. 2013
the wetsuit is excellent it arrived very quickly and was very reasonable price. it was great and could not ask for more