5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy
These flares are smart, sleek, well-made and fitted. I bought a dark blue denims in the same design previously, and liked them so much I bought these as well. I recomend them to anyone thinking about buying them, and will undoubtedly be buying another pair or two in time to come.
Postage & packaging is quick, efficient and protects the product perfectly.
Published 17 months ago by cvlservice

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really as described.
These were very nice flares, good colour and material, but I had to return them. They are described as low-rise, and I didn't mind that.

Published 20 months ago by SK1

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really as described., 10 Dec 2012

However, they are also described as "unisex" and I feel that is not very accurate. They were extremely tight around the crotch area and were so uncomfortable that I couldn't sit down in them - they are obviously designed for women only. I also ordered a leg length of 34, but the length I received was a few inches shorter than that (I checked with a measuring tape).

So, overall, a bit disappointing, as the flare is great on them. I love to buy British, but unfortunately, not this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 19 Mar 2013
Postage & packaging is quick, efficient and protects the product perfectly.