5.0 out of 5 stars Easily comparable to Leatherman
I bought this for my Dad for Christmas and both he and I are impressed. He spends much of hit time on a boat and as such space it at a premium and quality is a must and this has immediately found a place in his kit. Each item on the multi-tool stands up as a standalone tool, the knife is good quality and sharp and the pliers feel like they will stand the test of time.
Published 12 months ago by Chris Leigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok.. But...
Published 8 months ago by Country boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily comparable to Leatherman, 8 Jan. 2014
Chris Leigh (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok.. But..., 14 May 2014
This review is from: Gerber Balance Jaw Multi-Tool - Grey (DIY & Tools)
I have owned a number of Gerber tools in the past and have been very pleased. However, this tool whilst good, is not as good as I would have expected. The weight is high compared with similar Leatherman products, the hidden pliers are a good idea but in reality not that practical to use. In all for the size it is not that well specified. But having said all that, the blades keep their edge, and it feels as if it would last for years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good EDC tool, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Gerber Balance Jaw Multi-Tool - Grey (DIY & Tools)
Bought this to replace a Leatherman Wave which was stolen. Loved the Wave but I it wasn't street legal as it's blade locked so I replaced it with the Balance. For the price it's okay but it's not a patch on the Wave. The build is good and it has the tools I'd normally need day to day so I got what I paid for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Gerber Balance Jaw Multi-Tool - Grey (DIY & Tools)
Not bad but scales mark easily,have used for a while and it doesnt compare to my leathermans.

Gerber Balance Jaw Multi-Tool - Grey