5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fighter to add to your collection
Very good fighter, in fact much better then I thought it would be. As a Street Fighter player I had my doubts that they can pull this game off (never got into Tekken that much), but I'm happy to say it is really good. Great options, graphics and control.
Published 20 months ago by Romek

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, Could Be Better
I am not going to touch the topic on the on disc dlc other than Mortal Kombat did it the right way.

Published 22 months ago by Omega Riddler

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, Could Be Better, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Edition (Xbox 360) (Video Game)

This game is a good fighting game, it is also very challenging. A standard of Street Fighter games. I think for casual players who want a more casual fighting game experience I would recommend Tekken Tag Tournament 2 because it is a game that requires dedication and skill to play. I hate the feature for when playing arcade mode it can put you into an online game, this is good for those who want to play online and need to warm up but it can also frustrate people like me who were in the middle of a fight and then get forced online just to get my ass handed to me by someone I didn't want to play and realized I should turn that feature off.

The short comic book I got with the game was great, things like that in special editions are a great fan serviced and the money bank in the shape of an arcade cabinet is awesome, but annoying to build. My hands hurt just from trying to put 2 pieces together and had to get my brother to help.

I'd say only buy it if you are a fan of fighting games and want the challenge and like I said, if you are a casual player who isn't good, tekken tag tournament 2 is the game you want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 5 Dec 2013
Great game with tag team system, mechanichs simply but not bad. Many characters are here for final showdown! Pretty good game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fighter to add to your collection, 3 May 2013
Romek (London, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for every Tekken en Street Fighter fan., 17 April 2012
J. I. Vasilda "TitaniumX" (Amsterdam) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This may not be the best fighting game out there, but it is sure a lot of fun. The best features in the game are the Tekken Characters. They do not play like the original Tekken games, but also not completely like Street Fighter. If you have a game party with friends at home, there is a big chance that you will not be playing any other fighting game, because you can play this game with 4 players (as tag or 4 players simultaneously on screen). I give this game a good 8.5 out of 10.

3.0 out of 5 stars bello ma..., 10 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
mi ha deluso in parte, ci sono alcune del gioco che proprio non vanno giù, tipo l'assegnazione ad 1/2 che ti fa partire una combo automatica, glitchm, bug e quant'altro.
C'è bisogno di una patch urgente, soprattutto per l'online con audio assente :/

2.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea, 17 April 2014
This game let me down because it is really just street fighter with Tekken charachters. It might be fun for Street Fighter fans but not so much for those more used to tekken.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 22 Jun 2013
product came on time in good condition very cheap but the game its self is rubbish would not recomand playing

3.0 out of 5 stars street fighter X tekken, 19 April 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I was looking forward to this game as i love street fighter 2 and street fighter 4.Im not sure if i am reviewing this game a bit to early because it does take time to learn the new moves of a street fighter game.Like when i first played street fighter 4 it took a few months to learn and pulloff the ultra and super combo moves.I find that there is way to much special moves to learn in this game here are the special moves. (ex special moves,cross cancel,launchers,boost combo+cross rush,super arts,super charge,cross arts,cross assault and pandora)You see there are quit a lot i really dont know why they put so many special moves in this game it just confused me what moves shall i learn first and how can i possibly learn all them moves.About learning the moves i found dans tutorial a bit rubbish to me it wasnt the best way to learn the moves and there is no survival mode either like there was on stf 4 which really helped me to learn the moves im disappointed its not here.Challenge mode is unbelievable hard.Challenge mode was amazing on stf 4 it wasnt to difficult nor was it to easy the balance was perfect on stfxtekken its way to difficult.The characters on this game are ok there is a lot to choose from but there is also a few of my fave characters missing.I no there are a few niggles when playing on xbox live but they didnt bother me that much to say it spoils the online gaming in anyway.This game is ok but (so far) no where near as good as stf4.I have actually stopped playing this game and have gone back to stf4 because its a bit to hard to learn all them moves.When people stop playing stf4 online then i will be forced to learn and play this game again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Street Fighter X Tekken Review., 7 April 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
First I'll write about the pros of this game. The game is entertaining and fun to play with, I enjoyed it very much. You have 38 characters with an additional 12 characters coming as dlc which I may not be to happy about since they're on disc but I'll leave that for later. The game is fun to play as you can use the game mechanics to juggle your opponent into combos and tag cancel to continue the combo depending on your meter. The gems aren't as bad as most people think as the gems can use them to make the character different in its abilities as opposed to the opponent. Everybody has the chance to use the gems in his/her on way with high damage, armor, vitality, meter gains and speed. Although I disagree that they use super easy input gems despite being helpful would actually handicap the player with the game. Players should learn the game in its fullest not have super easy gems to make it easy for them. The cons, the net code is not exactly great as I am having trouble playing online with lag affecting my game play and the sound pretty much annoys me with the sound cutting off during online play. I disagree that they put disc locked content into the game as they are trying to take more money out of the consumers despite this I guess it's kind of the standard for business these days, in the end I'll end up buying them.

Overall it's a fun game to play with your friends and despite the negative traits I'd still recommend getting it. You're going to need to practice in getting used to the characters of your choice but overall a fun game to play.

8/10

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 July 2014
Great game, Akuma is really hard to.beat though

Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Edition (Xbox 360)