2,887 Reviews
 (2,230)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my 3DS XL, works well enough, speed is a bit underwhelming
I bought this as an upgrade for my 3DS XL to replace the standard 4gb (class 4) card that comes with it.

I considered a lot of different SDHC cards from various brands, but settled on this one due to the large numbers of positive reviews and the good price/performance ratio.

The card seems to work perfectly so far. I copied all the data from my old...
Published 22 months ago by Amarinth

1.0 out of 5 stars Possible one off bad experience?
Unfortunately I've had a bad experience with this particular SD card. Whilst at a wedding photographing, the SD card was not allowing me to playback the images and then the camera said "no image". It initially showed that 5gb had been used on the camera and on the Mac; when tried in a different computer it said that there was nothing on the card at all and...
Published 8 months ago by SBungle

‹ Previous | 1146 147 148289 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought two of these and one is fine the other stopped fuctioning after I took two important ..., 25 Jan. 2015
Bought two of these and one is fine the other stopped fuctioning after I took two important videos which I could not retrieve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 14 Sept. 2014
What can one say about SanDisk cards they seem very reliable. Frustration Free packing a bit of a shock - no packing at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you use a digital camera buy these for it., 15 Feb. 2015
Had several of these for my camera, all have been fine. Masses of high volume,lightweight, portable storage at a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars price was competitive, delivery quick,, 15 Oct. 2014
price was competitive , delivery quick , but no outer storage box so not 5 star due to a lack of a cheap plastic storage box

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars all round, 6 Nov. 2014
Bought for my camera we'll worth the bye and very good service you can't go wrong with San disk all over 5 stars well done

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable value for money., 3 Nov. 2014
It's a bit expensive but offers me over 8 hours of recording, can't fault it based on performance so I'll give it 4 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Memory Card, 4 Oct. 2014
Has hardly been used & I am getting a message on my new D3200 Nikon that it is faulty.Tried re-seating it but still faulty

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty, 14 Oct. 2014
Ot doesn't work, tryed in both a nintendo 3ds and a digital camera it keeps comming up with card error, wipl be returning

5.0 out of 5 stars Expand your memory., 7 Sept. 2014
This is great value for such high capacity . I use it with my Kingston ML to expand my 16 gb iPad. Quadrupled the memory.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 22 Dec. 2014
Quick delivery, amazing price. Haven't used it yet as part of Xmas gift (camera) for my son. Would definitely recommend.

‹ Previous | 1146 147 148289 | Next ›