5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy to use
When constructing your main characters, this book is often useful when combining different character traits in order to add some depth. For secondary characters, just flip to a page, put that character into your story and see where it leads you. If you don't like it, reset and go again.
Published 14 months ago by A. Wenham

3.0 out of 5 stars This came recomended.
This came recomended but doesn't quite hit it for me, perhaps my expectations were too high. It would be great for those with 'writers block' but I prefer to let my immagination take control.
Published 16 months ago by Jones the navigator

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy to use, 27 Jun 2013
A. Wenham "DeathJam64" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1,000 Character Writing Prompts: Villains, Heroes and Hams for Scripts, Stories and More (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good starting point for character building, 12 Nov 2012
Dr. S. A. Mitton "Simon Mitton" (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
I write biography of scientists so I'm aware of the necessity of writing about character, particularly in a manner that gets the reader sympathetic for the subject (I do not write about villains etc). There are many good ideas here, so the book repays careful reading. I certainly found it helpful, but slightly predictable / formulaic after a while

3.0 out of 5 stars This came recomended., 15 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not unduly impressed, 6 Mar 2013
I wasn't too impressed with this book because i felt it was too American in approach. I will re-read it and see if my opinion changes for the better