on 31 October 2012
I bought this for my sister's first child as I wanted something that would last and not a toy/game. I was very impressed with the bright colours and the clarity fo the pattern too. It is sturdy crockery. I have a set myself, my child is now 3 years old and it is still going well despite numerous times in the dishwasher. Would definately buy again.
on 20 January 2014
Not much to say. Items are as listed. Colourful and a good size for my 3 year old. Item arrived on time and packaged very well. No complaints all in all. Would look better if made out of china.
on 28 May 2013
we were looking for a child plate set that was not covered in horid images. This was the best and it does look OK, Functionally perfectly OK
on 1 January 2015
Excellent quality. The only problem is with the design of the letter 'a.' Most small children will not know or recognise the design shown.
on 21 September 2015
I have a few Martin Gulliver sets for my children and they're all gorgeous and still going strong after two years of heavy use.
on 15 January 2013
Very good quality product. It is worth the price. good to use for kids as it will not break easily.My daughter loves it.
on 19 September 2014
Lovely item although the plate is just a little bit large for my son to use on his highchair doesn't quite sit flat.
on 24 September 2014
Fantastic just what I was looking for, bright and hard wearing. Super speedy delivery, so good I ordered three
on 29 April 2016
Loved this and fantastic quality. Person I have it to loves it
on 24 June 2015
Purchased as christening gift. Really pleased with this set.

See one answered question