5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for 8 month old
I bought these for my 8 month old, they fitted perfectly. I wasnt sure whether to buy these, designed for baby, or other ones, that were suitable for up to 7 years. I got these as I thought they would fit better now and thought I would just buy bigger ones if I needed them at a later date but it turns out at their maximum they fitted me too! So they will be perfect for a...
Published 18 months ago by E L Cox-Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd say they would be fine in most circumstances but they aren't sufficient for a ...
We brought our five month old to a football game. The earmuffs weren't sufficient for him not to burst into tears every time there was a goal or a point. I'd say they would be fine in most circumstances but they aren't sufficient for a stadium match
Published 7 months ago by Elaine Hollowed

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars They're great, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
Bought them for our 2 month old as we spend a lot of time at the gym and at matches. He snoozes through both now ! They're great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
Perfect fit, quickly received, absolutely brilliant product!

4.0 out of 5 stars They worked fine, he didn't mind wearing them and people said ..., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
We used these when taking baby to a one day festival. They worked fine, he didn't mind wearing them and people said how cute they looked on him.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
Fit well and our baby can fall asleep with them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun. 2014
R. M. Dean (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
I bought these to be able to take my baby boy to family friendly music events as sometimes the music was a little loud. Does the trick! He hates the sound of the food blender, so these come in handy at home too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for fireworks, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
Exactly what they say they do. Even though my little one tried to pull them off his head by the time he was 9 months. Great for fireworks night tho.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
Really pleased with the earmuffs, true to image and are very well padded on the headband, making for a comfortable experience for my little boy. Only downside is that they arrived a day late. This wasn't the sellers fault though.
Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Sept. 2013
Used lots for a baby from 6 months. The baby slept through f-18 fighter jets, didn't even stir. Looking forward to using them for guy Fawkes night too

5.0 out of 5 stars What? sorry, can't hear you!, 22 Aug. 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
We try to avoid taking the baby into any situations where loud noise is present, but on the occasions where it is unavoidable we have used these.

The biggest difficulty is getting the baby to keep them on, so we bought these long before we knew we needed them and played games with the baby where he and I had ear defenders on. A lot of the time we have to use distractions until he forgets he has them on.

They are easy to adjust, via a sliding strip on each ear. I have put one of the cups over my ear and whilst the size of my ear caused a noise leak, they did deaden external sound. When we have needed to use these they have stayed on, but have had to keep putting them back on when he throws them off.

I can't say how comfortable they are because the baby can't say, but they stay on most of the time, so they can't be too bad. Likewise, they must be blocking out a fair portion of the noise as he doesn't get frightened with the noise when it occurs.

The baby is just over a year old now and the ear protectors are at maximum extension. If he grows anymore they will have to be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute - comfy!, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue (Baby Product)
Bought these for a loud wedding reception.
Fit great - and look really cute

comfortable too id imagine. if they weren't , i don't think they would have stayed on very long!

seem rugged and seemed to rough it with the other baby equipment

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›