on 26 November 2012
I bought this for my son on his first birthday, he has had it a month now. He loves playing in it, I bought 300 balls to fill it (Argos £4.99 per 100) and this was more than enough.
Its fun posting balls through the holes and letting them fall through the top compartment. Easily put together, I haven't tried putting it away yet as it stays in the living room.
on 15 May 2013
While this product is super cheap, sadly it shows. The tent we had didnt form a good shape and stood up to a point with the sides almost touching. The only way we could make it arch like shown as to put a cushion on top! Not really practical with a toddler clambering about.
on 21 October 2012
My 1 year old has has this for about 3 months. Ridiculously easy to assemble, you'll need to buy the balls separately though. My daughter absolutely loves it and there are always lots of smiles when she's in it. She enjoys popping the balls through the holes and also playing peekaboo with you when she's hiding in it.
on 22 February 2014
Quick delivery. Easy to assemble & the little mesh sack at the top is fantastic. You can fill the balls using the holes @ the top and then open the Velcro cover above baby so the balls rain down. My son loves it. we also peek through the holes and he post the balls through to us.
on 20 August 2013
My 18 month old loves this, My older two children enjoy it too. They pop the balls in the holes for her, they have bent it a little though as the older two can be a little rough with it, still works fine though
on 28 March 2013
I have twins and this is used by them on a daily basis. They are 16 months old and I keep plastic balls in it. They play in it all the time and for the price its amazing value.
on 11 March 2013
Mess mess mess.

But worth it.

The boys love it and all three of them fit in the tent and have a lot of fun.
on 9 October 2015
Cheap and flimsy, unfortunately doesn’t hold its shape well. It needs some additional tube supports to work well. It is not made of propper fabric, looks like paper. It is however cheap and also great fun. My 9 month old loves it when I pass balls and toys through the holes. Good for peekaboo too. Handy to collapse and folds up small.
on 25 June 2015
Our son absolutely loves this...especially leaning on the sides and pushing it over while sat in it!

It is perfect apart from the entrance side bra (to keep the balls in) has stretched out of shape. He doesn't care, but I would have given 5 stars had it not misshapen.
on 4 August 2015
Good tent for price, my littlee loves it although the short access sides could be just a little bit higher perhaps 5cm higher to help hold the balls in. As soon as my 1.5year old jumps in the balls all flow out the other side!