on 24 May 2012
I think this is the only guide to divorce you could need. i found it short, easy to read and very helpful. It is a small book, like a pamphlet, but full of helpful advice. Honestly, I would not have had the time or concentration to read anything else, especially if it was longer. I have been too busy reading divorce documents! I liked all the practical things you could do to make yourself feel better at the end of each chapter and you could tell the author really knows what the end of a relationship feels like. It was nice to read all the emotional things and know that you are not the only one crying your heart out. Very comforting and reassuring and it even made me laugh now and then. I recommend it.
on 29 May 2012
This is a great little booklet, not too long but packed with really helpful detail. The way it is written makes me feel I'm not alone and puts a really human approach to such a difficult matter.
on 30 May 2012
this book might be small but has so much pcked in to it
good tips and sound advice writen in such a way i felt i was getting advice from a friend who really cared
on 14 May 2013
This (divorce) is nothing short of the worst feeling I've ever had. I needed a book I could flip through that wouldn't brow beat me, a preach to me, but had a strong vein of humour, self acceptance and acknowledgement that it's a process that DOES have an end eventually..whenever that may be. I often flipped through the book on the way to work when I was feeling at my lowest. It gave me support that someone else had gone through horrors too..and that they could state that they had emerged if not unscathed then with some greater insight into their personalities and with some dignity intact.
on 14 February 2015
Informative, short and concise. Just enough information to carry you through the first weeks and months of this challenging time with helpful advice and explanations of legal jargon!!!
on 17 February 2015