4.0 out of 5 stars funny faces
Bought for two year old who loves seeing funny faces. He needs help to do it properly just now but will soon learn. Its good watching what he makes.
Published on 1 Feb. 2013 by Christine Law

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money
Published 21 months ago by Mrs J E Sanderson

4.0 out of 5 stars funny faces, 1 Feb. 2013
Christine Law "wee gran" (Glasgow, North Lanarkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mrs Potato Head 60th Anniversary (Mix & Match Parts) (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mrs Potato Head 60th Anniversary (Mix & Match Parts) (Toy)
Unfortunately I did not look at the specification for this item properly before purchasing. I admit it does say what is included on the packaging, but I looked broadly at the box and saw far more than it contained. This is obviously what is intended by the manufacturer. I suppose the fact that it did not even include eyes for the potato head really annoyed me. I strongly suspect that the packaging cost the manufacturer significantly more than the minimal bits of plastic inside. Very poor value.