on 14 August 2013
This does the same as a genuine apple cable for a lot less that's all you need to know simple
on 2 July 2015
The case has grips on the both sides and a slightly textured finish on the back so there is no way that slippery little sucker of a phone is falling out of my hands now. The phone sits inside the case giving it a protective ridge all the way round. For the price of £2.99 I cant understand why people look at other similar cases pay more money.
on 16 April 2014
Very pleased with this charger. It charges my iPad easily as some I have brought in past don't charge at all. Thanks
on 13 May 2014
...and does it as well as you would expect a wire to do... Not much more I can say really.
on 16 September 2015
I had the same case for my iPhone 5 and now for my iPhone 6. I am very happy with this product. Before that, I had to buy more than four different type of phone cases and I was not happy with them at all. This case is very sturdy and good quality. It is very modestly priced, I highly recommed it.
on 28 June 2015
Good quality case fits perfectly and dose the job.
on 21 May 2015
Arrived on time easy to pop on. Helps with grip and makes phone feel more secure

Only down side was that no screen protector included which when I have order phone covers in the past they have been
on 8 December 2014
Its arrived same time & qauity good
on 23 August 2015
Rubbish case on the picture it has a hole where the apple logo is well when mine arrived there was no whole in the apple logo and that was one of the main reason I got it.
on 19 March 2015
very quick delivery. top job.