5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable headphones, 12 Sep 2013
J. Charles (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips SHL5605PP/10 CitiScape Downtown On-Ear Headphones - Purple (Accessory)
Arrived promptly and are the most comfortable headphones I have ever tried. They are also excellent on keeping outside noise out and listening to a very high quality. Would highly recommend these headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic isolation & sound, 25 Feb 2014
I got these for a long haul flight, UK to Australia. I looked into lots of noise cancelling headphones and went to a shop to try some on which is when I found these and for the price I was really impressed. They worked well with an airline adapter and just kept them on my head when I was sleeping. I have quite a small head but they fit very well and only experienced minor uncomfortable fitting after hours and hours of wear. Really glad I got these.

5.0 out of 5 stars headphones are great, 5 April 2013
i love my headphones, they are so comfy to wear because of the memory foam, nice and light after a while i forget i've got them on, i wear them when i go out and it's handy that they are over the ear type as they keep the cold out lol. Great price and i trust Phillips as a good make and to top this i off Purple is my fav colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Been searching for in line microphone for android, 6 Feb 2014
I've been searching hours and hours on amazon just to find the right headphone for me. I've looked at sony but the reviews is not that convincing as most of the in line mic are meant for iphone. Luckily I found this with an affordable price which turns out just perfect for everything. Sounds is excellent and the mic is just right at the mouth level instead of belly level. I can't even hear my voice while talking but I hear my voice through the headphone which I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not. Anyhow, this just arrived 30 minutes ago so I need to explore more with this. For the time being, it suits me perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 29 Jan 2014
A. W. Laking (England) - See all my reviews
my grandaughter loves her headphones which were a christmas gift - she's always listening to her music on her MP3

5.0 out of 5 stars Earphones, 29 Dec 2013
Daughter was pleased with them....goood quality product, great sound and comfortable to wear, great xmas present..would recomend to others !!