5.0 out of 5 stars YAY!
Published 17 months ago by Sarah Grace

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells too sweet
Good price, and if you like sweet fragrances then this will suit you, but really does smell like a pic n mix, too sweet.
Published 11 months ago by stacey

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY!, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml (Misc.)
FINALLY!!! I found a perfume which I bought blindly (didn't test it) and it smells AMAZING!!! It reminds me of a chocolate sweet smell of Vanilla - a warm vanilla. It's not powdery and you can smell the florals, but the vanilla stands out the most, it's a caramel vanilla - there, that's a good way to describe it. It smells of candles, the BEST candles. Makes a change. I had Purr before this and that was fruity and all my perfumes were fruity, so I wanted a change, and this is by far the best. It's as sweet as Britney Spears Fantasy, but softer - if that helps at all. I'm so happy! one spray is strong, and as for the usage, I'll keep this review updated!

UPDATE: Okay, it is now November, I have been using this product on and off for about 7 months, (I like to switch around perfumes), this perfume is a typical celebrity lasting one, you can smell it's base notes for a while if you spray it on clothes, but on skin, I would say it lasts 4 hours. For example, I spray it on before I go to college, I walk there (takes around 40 mins), and then when I get there, I can't smell it any more, people don't smell it when I walk past them, so it's defiantly one you will have to keep spraying throughout the day, it's not as strong as 1 Million Lady or any big ones like that, and does not last as long. I only had the tester of 1 Million Lady though.. too expensive and I wouldn't wear it as much as this one.

Meow is currently my 'Safe' perfume, you can use this for anything, it's a cute vanilla smell which isn't over powering and is perfect for everyday life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml (Misc.)
Bought for my daughter from the cat! Arrived quickly and looks beautiful on her dressing table. The cat hates it but the cat hates everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous smell! Fantastic price!, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml (Misc.)
I absolutely love everything about this perfume! The scent, the quality, the design and the price! I own this perfume in the bigger bottle, I bought it without smelling it as I liked Katy Perry's Purr and instantly fell in love with it. I can still smell the perfume on me from hours later, some of my more expensive perfumes don't even last that long. When I saw this 30ml bottle I knew it was a lovely gift to get my friend for Christmas as the price was excellant and she loves anything girly and pink. The perfume is light and creamy, with a mixture of candy and Vanilla scents...Gorgeous! I do find the product to be more for a young person though, so maybe not a gift for anyone above their late 20's unless they're a Katy Perry fan :) You'll also love this perfume if you like Fantasy by Britney Spears or Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml (Misc.)
Bottle is very nice looking and cute. Perfume smells great. Both me and my daughter love it. Will definitely buy again

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells too sweet, 29 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely perfume...amazing price!!!, 21 Aug 2013
I bought 3 of this perfume for birthday presents. They just love it
Lovely bottle and smells gorgeous really pleased with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars katy perry parfum, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml (Misc.)
was bought for my daughters birthday preasent, she was very happy with the bottle and smell.
has recommended it to all her friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars yum, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml (Misc.)
Smells lovely, came on time, cute bottle. Totally recommend it, especially if you're a fan of the Britney perfume line.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely perfume, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml (Misc.)
i bought this perfume for my grandaughter shes katy perry nuts she loved it lovely bottle and smells gorgeous really pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml (Misc.)
al lovely perfume in lovely bottle bought for my niece whos 14 and very girly she adores this perfume and her mum nicks it lol, really nice smell brilliant value

Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml