5.0 out of 5 stars Only Fools & Horses Mug, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Only Fools And Horses Mug, This Time Next Year We'll Be Millionaires (Kitchen & Home)
Picture quality very good, handle secure so far, washing by hand as find dishwashers a bit abrasive, very good price so maybe this time next year I will be a millionare you dipstick.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 11 Feb 2014
nice thick big mug, great quality, been in dishwasher hundreds of times now and none of the picture has come off nor has it chipped. holds perfect ammount of tea or coffee, was very pleased and made a lovly christmas present especialy with the leapoard print packaging , fun fun fun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jubbly Mug!, 26 Jan 2014
Arrived in perfect condition. Quick delivery. Made a very good present for my friend a fellow Del boy! Nice and big too, not too big but bigger than ordinary sized mug. Great for cuppa soups. Very nice quality for a bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars niiice, 27 July 2013
Great mug, I am very happy to have it! Lovely picture, high quality of it and very interesting for every fun of the show, nice..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Mug, 15 April 2013
Kirsty (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a birthday present for my older brother and he seems really happy with it, It's pretty sturdy because he's had it for several months now and it's still in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Oct 2014
Really love my cup , use it all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014