5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant
Published on 18 May 2012 by lok

3.0 out of 5 stars more of the same
getting a little silly now. I think 2 should be enough for this series, i would recommend both 1 and 2 but thats enough
Published 22 months ago by Mr. A. K. Hall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, 18 May 2012
My 11 year old son loved this book. Absolutely brilliant is how he described it. He read the first one and thought that was great too. He can't wait for the next one either. He says its full of action, a great plot and really cool characters. I can always tell if he is reading a good book - he can't put it down. I think he finished Agent 21: reloaded in one day so it must be good. He says Chris Ryan writes as if he really knows what he is talking about and having read about this author I'd say that is completely correct! So if its a fast paced, exciting read you want, then choose this book! Happy reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, highly recommended!, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Agent 21: Reloaded: Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to teenagers and young adults it's a brilliant read, you can almost relate to Agent 21.

4.0 out of 5 stars Action for the young reader, 30 Mar 2012
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
OK, I know of Chris from a lot of his SAS exploits and whilst I know of his adult titles, it was the YA book that I was most interested in to see how he could bring the action of the battlefield to a younger audience as well as giving the reader a story of morality and smarts over just plain gadgetry.

What unfurls in this, the second book of the Agent 21 series, is a story of action, one of real danger and of course the reuniting of old enemies as innocents are thrown into the fray as legitimate targets of the bad guy. It has great prose, doesn't let up from the start of the piece and overall gives the reader an adventure that really is top notch. Back that up with some wicked twists, some wonderful dialogue and a villain to match the hero and overall it's a great ride all in.

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant second book to an enjoyable series!, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Agent 21: Reloaded: Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
Read the full review at: http://polkadotbookblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/agent-21-reloaded.html

I read the first book in the series recently, and after finishing it I was really excited to continue the series as it was a really enjoyable start to the series. However I don't think you need to read the first book before you read this one as the premise and story are quite self explanatory. After reading the second I can admit that I liked this one a little more as I felt the characters were a lot more developed and the story was slightly more gripping.

What I liked most about this book is that it is split into two separate missions, one that follows Zak and the other that follows his 'guardian angels'. So you get two read about two different missions at the same time, which I thought made the book that more interesting and engrossing, because it gave us a break from reading just about Zak. Also because the missions were different, both gave off different atmospheres. It was constantly moving, making it really intense and fast paced. So it was easy to see a contrast between the two missions and I loved that.

Another thing I liked about the book was it was clear to see the character growth between the first and second book. The relationships became more pronounced and I was really able to fall in love with the characters as you were able to see their different personalities more.
Overall, this book adds to a increasingly enjoyable series that used a cunning twist to keep it's readers engaged. It used tons of suspense and action to grip its readers and make a thrilling atmosphere from chapter to chapter. Making it, a lot more enjoyable espionage read for me and encouraging me to carry on with the series even more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Action and suspense; a good Teen read, 5 Aug 2014
A good follow up to the first book in the series. There's plenty of action, suspense and a few twists and turns too. Teens who have read other books by Chris Ryan should enjoy this just as much, particularly as you can sympathise more with Agent 21 being a similar age. Some criticise this second book as being too much like the first, but I think it is a development, with Agent 21 changing with their experiences. Overall, slightly predictable in places, but still I look forward to reading the next book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Agent 21: Reloaded: Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
I have really enjoyed this book the only negative comment I can say is that I wish Zak would just kill the bad guys and not want to save everyone. This is the second book I have read and have enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Agent 21: Reloaded: Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
absolutely great book, now my best author has got to be Chris Ryan. Recommend this book for kids aged ten to twelve

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Agent 21: Reloaded: Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant Book. Could not put it down from start to finish. As Ex-Forces I find these sort of books very interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent follow up, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Agent 21: Reloaded: Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
I found this to be a very good follow up from the previous book. I enjoyed it very much as the last book left it needing a follow up

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading., 19 Jun 2013
Mr. Anthony Paynter (UK) - See all my reviews
Finally got my wife reading Chris Ryan's books. Not too blood thirsty so it suits her as well as me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›