5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product!
This is a must have gadget (or rather gadgets - I have 3) for anyone who loves to take photos with off-camera flash(es) on a sunny day. It looks great, good quality and works brilliantly.
Published 12 months ago by Katherina Koovit

1.0 out of 5 stars Its all chinese
Published 4 months ago by Chad

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product!, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Yongnuo Single Transceiver of YN622 YN-622C TTL Flash Trigger with HSS for Canon (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Jun 2013
YN 622c. This is the third one that I bought for my second TTL flash. Great product considering the price. Works well with my DSLR and flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 20 Feb 2014
Can't complain, these things are wonderful The side LEDs can be a bit distracting so I usually put some translucent tape over them but battery life is good, they do remote ETTL, and have an AF guide light - so even without a flash they can be useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 4 Feb 2014
Mr. O. J. Proctor (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Having picked up a pair of these recently, I can only say that they are some of the best pieces of photographic kit I have ever bought!

First, they are all the same. Each unit will act as transmitter/receiver, so there's no need to worry about which way around they go.

Second, they are very reliable. I've not had mine too long, but used them for a wedding (pre-, ceremony, reception) and they didn't fail once. Also, running on AA batteries makes life very easy.

Third, the first time I used them in anger, I'd only had a couple of hours to try them out the previous day. They are very simple to use, very intuitive and very user-friendly.

It is probably an obvious aspect, but because each unit is ubiquitous and identical to the others, you can expand your set as you wish, i.e. I borrowed another pair of triggers, camera and flash leading to a working set-up of two flashguns on tripods in the room, in the same 'firing group' (they fired together), that could be fired by EITHER of the cameras I was using. It was great!

Genuinely impressive pieces of kit that are far less expensive that Pocket Wizards.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 April 2013
Bought this to use purely as a IR auto focus substitute. I still can't believe that my god-knows-how-old EOS5[film] has it fitted as standard, but the 'state-of-the-art' 6D/5Ds etc don't. Read lots of reviews on the net, all positive. It fits, takes 2 AAs, and works fine. It is bigger than I expected, but isn't heavy and doesn't get in the way. Looks a bit like a horizontal small flash unit when attached. IR beam is a multi-point pattern that IMHO is better than the 'cross' that the EOS5 fires. I fire my strobes manually, so have no need for the E-TTL functions, but it's good to know they're there should I ever feel the need to dump a fortune on several Canon EX flashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device!, 27 Aug 2014
trudslev (Copenhagen, Denmark) - See all my reviews
Put batteries in. It works. What's not to love?

1.0 out of 5 stars Its all chinese, 19 April 2014
No doubt this works well because the firm make quality goods, but I cannot assess it as I'm now on my second day of trying to translate the instructions. Why don't Eastern firms pay some one with more than a passing knowledge of English to write their instructions? I have not found one grammatical sentence and very few understandable ones. I'm now going to try to see what I can glean from review videos of the product

28.75