on 4 February 2015
We bought it for my son to take to a school friends birthday party, but when it came today, my son fell in love with it and is desperate to keep it. We opened it for a sneaky look, with me hoping it would prove more boring and perhaps too pinkified for him. Alas he's still in love with it!

The game itself is not very well balanced with too few game cards which can end the game after four moves! I had to keep an eye on the card that resets the cards (let's you turn them all over and let's you carry on from there), and I used this card 'accidentally' SEVEN times, to keep the game going so we could make a few cupcakes before the game ended.

Nevertheless a really nice idea and the cupcakes themselves are adorable, just playing with them as a toy would be great fun in thenselves.
on 10 August 2015
Probably one of the best board games for a little girl I have come across.
Played sooo many times but they never get bored of it!.
Lots of tiny bits included in this game. But it's fab!.
Brought for my daughter who is 4 for xmas- have played with many of her friends since & they have all loved it!.
on 27 February 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old. She loves playing with it and so do all her friends. They even use the cupcakes to have tea parties and made their own cake stand. Many happy hours spent so far. Would recommend.
on 8 March 2015
Wonderful and unique game. Well thought out, and brilliant game play. My 3 year old loves it (it does say on game 3+ so yes bits are a little fiddly if child younger than that. It's a great game, easy to pick up and play and a lot of fun. My daughter was bought this for Christmas and I have to say it's the item which has had the most use! It's Disney princess so ticks all the boxes. We just love it
on 16 October 2013
Another over priced useless disney item. The game has not been thought out at all! Really would suggest you don't waste your money.
on 31 May 2016
Bought for £10 and it's been worth every penny for my 6 yr old. Lovely game and we play it more than any other. She also likes to invent new ways to play with it. Not sure it's worth current price of £40 though.
on 27 January 2015
If I'm honest, I love building the cupcakes as much as my 5yr old daughter & nieces (6 & 8)!!! A lovely set with 10 of everything so you can make lots of different combinations. We don't really use it as a 'game' as such, but the cards are a useful guide for the kids.
on 26 February 2014
My five year old daughter has not put this down since we got it. Although we don't usually use the timer or little cards my daughter can easily make the cakes and take them to pieces by herself with the recipe cards and as there are three lots of recipe cards it keeps her entertained for longer than I thought. Worth the money
on 21 January 2014
We played this over the christmas period as a family. It was a present for my 3 year old. She loved it, and with a bit of imagination we changed the rules a bit and made it fun for everyone else as well! Wouldnt want to pay full price for it though.
on 31 December 2013
This was a present for my 2 1/2 year old, the game seems good and anything princess was bound to be a success. The cake bits are small and a little fiddly so she needs help but it is probably aimed at slightly older children, and I am sure she will grow into it. Good for helping children learn colours etc and will be enjoyed for tears to come