5.0 out of 5 stars five out of five!
Great for my five year old. Most sturdy of this type of bike that I looked at, also seemed the safest.
Published 23 months ago by aaron

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs to have inside leg measurement included in description
Published 18 months ago by Mr. V. Granville

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars five out of five!, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs to have inside leg measurement included in description, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
I am extremely disappointed with this product. Having seen the other reviews with people mentioning the ages of the children using it, I bought it for my son's 6th birthday. Built it and realised there was no way he would reach the pedals!!! I have taken the measurent for other purchasers. The measurement for the seat to the pedal (STRAIGHT LEG - you will need to account for the child needing to bend their knees on top of this so you'll need at least another 2-3inches to be comfortable) is 21 inches. It will be months if not a year or so before he'll be long enough in the leg to reach the pedals!!!!

There needs to be a sizing guide with the description. It does say 6+ but please take heed of the measurement I have included in this review before purchasing for your child. Measure their inside leg before purchasing, hopefully no one else will make the same mistake as me. Very disappointed for my son, glad I built it before his birthday. If it was easy to send back I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
Amazing toy bought for my 6yr old boy he loves it and anyone who sees him on it is amazed too , look at it on you tube . Don't pay more than £100 for it, I noticed there is a seller trying to charge £300 odd for it, I paid £96.

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
Brought this for my 5 year son for his birthday. First wasnt sure about it but my son absolutely love it. Being only 5ft 3in I was able to go on it and can see why he wanted one. Its easy to get it to drift and making spark was brillant. Defiantly recommend it to anyone but advice knee pads elbow pads incase fall off my son managed to get it go really fast and lifted wheel off floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
i have a daredevil child who loves the outdoors no matter what the weather we have bought all kinds of gadgets in the past and this has proved to be the one he loves best it is easy to use and spins round with no danger of tipping very well designed so a must for great fun and childhood memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Best birthday present ever., 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
Bought for my grandson's 6th birthday. He loved it and soon got the hang of riding it. He needed a small cushion in his back to be able to get the most out of it as he hasn't got very long legs. He said it was the best birthday present ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
Fantastic product my daughter loves it not stopped playing on it would highly recommend she has had hours of fun on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike!!!!, 11 Feb 2014
Neil H. Smith (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
had for a few months now and my son who is 5 loves it!!!! as does his sister 10 and all their mates in the street!!!! it is an head turner and great fun...... word of caution....the spark replacements are expensive!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 20 Sep 2013
Ms. Julie H. Lamb (yorkshire, Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
Why dont they do them for grownups?!
The only down side is the size as it wont fit in my car easily but my daughter loves it, once you get the hang of it and realise it doesnt have a break. We get lots of comments in the park

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Yr old loves it!, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Razor Kids' Flashrider 360 - Red (Sports)
This is a great kart. I bought this for my 8yr old son and it is a perfect fit and there is growing room in it too! The spark cartridge has fallen out a couple of times but goes back in very easy. He loves spinning on it, but you do need a lot of space to have all the fun! I would recommend this to anyone who has a child that enjoys a bit of daredevil excitement !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›