Colour: Orange|Change
Price:£99.99 - £149.99

on 24 June 2016
This was bought for a very poorly little girl who was in hospital for her birthday. She has just been discharged from hospital, so is now celebrating her birthday a month later. Unfortunately this scooter doesn't work
on 27 December 2013
bought this for my 5 year old son and he loves it. i however have to run everywhere with him now :-) great scooter very well built nice and sturdy kids loved them.delivery and packing also of a high standard.
on 7 August 2014
Still working well after heavy use, so it's reliable & sturdy.
on 15 April 2013
I bought this for my 10 year daughter who loves it. Unlike some similar scooters the brake is a large button at the back instead of the brake levers
on 22 February 2015
Christmas present from Santa and a HUGE success. The charge lasts for some time. I've made sure it has been charged before most uses but it has never run out. Recommended.
on 31 December 2012
Bought for 8 year old and he loves it... Goes fairly fast and charges fast too. Wouldn't recommend for -6/7 year older as too fast now need to be able to keep balance....
on 7 July 2015
My 7year old boy LOVES this scooter!!!!! Brilliant buy, brilliant service and delivery!!! Ill be buying again in October for my younger sons birthday!!!!!
on 5 January 2016
Another child's Christmas ruined. So disappointing! Not charging. Needs to be returned from outside UK - better refund the postage.
on 6 January 2013
I bought this as a play around thing for my boyfriend and I (24 and 29yrs old respectively!) with the view of passing it onto my niece and nephew (8 and 11)
Delivery and packaging all upto the usual Amazon high standard.
Scooter took minimal assembly and charged really quick, took it out the the carpark and I about died when realised how fast it went! If you're thinking about purchasing for a child be sure they will have a safe open area to use it on, I wouldn't advise using it on pavements where there could be people or bins etc as to stop the scooter, u need to brake using your foot on an area at the back, I found this difficult to locate at first but soon began to find it more easily.
Overall a really fun scooter but I will not be passing this onto kids in my family to play on, as much as I know they would love it, it's really is too dangerous for where they live.
on 25 August 2013
Cannot wait to give this to my daughter for her birthday it looks amazing! It does however go a lot faster than I though so not sure how I am going to keep up!!!!!