5.0 out of 5 stars Odd Interlude Trilogy - Better Than Odd Apocalypse?
Published 23 months ago by ChrisofSomerset

3.0 out of 5 stars Not his best offering
Must say I was less than impressed with Dean Koontz' Odd Interlude books. Normally I am an avid reader of his renderings but I admit that this time I struggled to finish the books.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. R. P. Toal

5.0 out of 5 stars Odd Interlude Trilogy - Better Than Odd Apocalypse?, 17 Aug 2012
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Having read all three parts of Odd Interlude and Odd Apocalypse I have to say that I wish Dean had made Odd Interlude 1 2 and 3 into one full length novel. I found the plot original and Odd is more like the Odd Thomas you get to know in the earlier books, there is a major departure in character when you read Odd Apocalypse which is the sequel to Odd Interlude. The combination of alien elements and a psychic hold over the residents of the settlement was very original and kept me hooked throughout the three installments.

Bearing in mind how greedy HarperCollins have been in demanding 10 quid for the sequel Odd Apocalyse I found that although Odd Interlude was short it was a really gripping read and well worth paying just under 3 quid for the combined book. Its a real shame that this book is not available in paper and audio formats for those Odd Thomas fans who are visually impaired and cannot use a Kindle as I feel they miss out by not reading this excellent short trilogy. As a Kindle user I loved receiving the book as a serial in three parts as a warm up act prior to the release of Odd Apocalypse, even though it was of course a cynical marketing tactic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Odd Interlude Pt 2, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Having read and enjoyed Part !, I could not wait to read part 2, and was not disappointed. The series is captivating, and let's face it, it is cheaper than a cup of latte coffee in Starbucks or Costas,
more enjoyable, and you get to keep it for ever on your kindle!!
What more can I say? A great read.
Well done Dean, for another blinding series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for Part 3!, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
After Part One's slow start and cliff hanger ending, I was super anxious for this ( I even broke my golden rule and set aside the book I was reading to get straight to this). I wasn't disappointed - great pace and fab story. Roll on the final instalment!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Up To His Old Standards, 19 Jun 2012
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
This is not quite classic Dean Koontz but it is still a very enjoyable read and recommended for the fans. The story grips you from the start and is handled withe the skill of a master. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Pure genius - just like Odd!

5.0 out of 5 stars odd thomas, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Koontz at his best,odd Thomas is superb but start at the beginning with Odd Thomas and work on from there

5.0 out of 5 stars odd, yes, page turner, yes!, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Great 2nd instalment. Thank goodness for ereadersor I'd have to go out and buy the third book in the series, instead of simply downloading it 😜

1.0 out of 5 stars A con!, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
I had bought and read the book Interlude but when I saw a part 2 and a part 3, I thought I needed those to complete the story. I was wrong but didn't find out until I had bought both. It seems the story was complete in the published book and that parts 1 and 2 are for the Kindle version. Very disappointed and I can't return it as it was purchased for the Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars A, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this and wasn't disappointed as always, prompt and reliable and hassle free delivery . Thank you for a simple transaction,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Odd Interlude Part Two (Kindle Edition)
This is a trusted writer I like and can be assured to provide a good and thrilling read at anytime.

Odd Interlude Part Two