This is a MUST for blondes, particularly 'bottle blondes' like me! ;)
Published 8 months ago by flymypretty

1.0 out of 5 stars good for everyday use as it leaves my hair silky ...
Suits my hair, good for everyday use as it leaves my hair silky and smooth and I like it.
Published 3 months ago by Nargis Ajaz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff & the massive bottle works out pretty cheap - worth the investment!, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Freeze Silver Shampoo 1250ml (Personal Care)
This is a MUST for blondes, particularly 'bottle blondes' like me! ;)
My hair is naturally a sort of straw colour or strawberry blonde so I'm told, but I've been bleaching it a lot lighter for years. However, the natural red tones in my hair often show through, particularly in the winter months and when my hair either needs cutting or the roots need doing. This violet toning shampoo is absolutely brilliant for taking these red-ish, 'brassy' tones completely out of my hair and making it look a natural, cool blonde- it even seems to bring out highlights, which is amazing! It is the best violet/purple/silver shampoo I've used and I've tried many, from the dirt cheap to eye-wateringly expensive.

One word of warning: This shampoo is REALLY strong, so use sparingly and with caution or you may end up with your hair taking on a purplish or even greyish tone if it's a light blonde shade. Just a 50p sized blob in the palm of my hand is enough to do my long, thick hair and I would suggest you only use it EVERY OTHER WASH, otherwise your hair will gradually be coloured lilac- I'm not kidding! You may also dye your hands the same colour, so be careful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, price and prompt delivery, 23 Jun. 2014
Really happy with this product and fast delivery, received the item two days after ordering which was a nice surprise!

The product itself is brilliant, after having watched numerous videos on YouTube and reading reviews about the shampoo, I decided to take the plunge and buy it myself - I was really happy with how cheap this product was as well, much cheaper than buying elsewhere.

I've recently gone from jet black hair that I had dyed this colour for at least a decade, to having a lot of bleach put through my hair to get it back to my natural colour after a couple of months of regrowth (a dark ashy blonde). After 3 bleach sessions and a bleach wash, the ends of my hair were a nice blonde colour as were the roots but the part in between ( hair having been dyed black the most) was a yellow orange colour that meant wearing my hair down wasn't an option.

After the first use of this shampoo where I rinsed it off straight away, the orange yellow ness had faded and was close to a blonde colour and my ends had gone more of a white colour. I have now washed my hair using this shampoo 3 times and rinsing off straight away as advised and my hair looks brilliant. I'm finally happy with the colour, it is blonde all over with no yellow tinge, the ombré look that I originally went for with the bleach sessions, looks even clearer and evenly toned and I know that it will just get lighter the more I use it. The only thing I'd say is to shampoo your hair with your normal shampoo prior to using this as it will remove any build up and dirt.

Brilliant product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST EVER SILVER SHAMPOO, 2 Jan. 2015
THE BEST EVER SILVER SHAMPOO!!!!!!!!! YOU have to get it seriously ive got bleach blonde hair and when i use this its like a perfect platinum blonde i have tried alot of different silver shampoos but most of them make my hair look either blue or purple, but this one is absoloutely amazing ive been using it for months now i would suggest you use it on your hair once a week or twice the MOST if you have blonde hair, you hardly need any i use about 1/2 teaspoon of it and start from the bottom of my hair and then work my way upwards QUICKLY THOUGH! and then thats just right do not leave it on your hair any longer than 15 seconds otherwise you will not get this gorgeous result x

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, 9 Nov. 2014
This is the BEST silver shampoo on the market and I've tried quite a few! Such such good value for money. One bottle last for ages. I've got white blonde hair and after its freshly dyed I use this for taking the yellow out of roots. Works perfectly. I use it every second day-ish. I also used this to lift my extension colour by leaving it in for 10 minutes in the shower. I'm not a hairdresser so take care if you decide to do what I did. I've not seen this in the shops other than in Salon Services (UK) but they stopped stocking it where I got it locally. Would 110% recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best silver shampoo I have ever used, 1 April 2015
I have tried Touch of Silver and others shampoos which never kept my colour. I have silver/grey dyed hair so obviously I use this nearly every wash as it keeps my colour in looking fab! If you have normal blonde hair I would not recommend leaving on for a long time as it gives me the purple/silver tinge I want out of it :) price is incredible as Sally's sell a 250ml bottle for £11!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 24 May 2014
Does the job,got a nice scent and the price is very low. This is a product I could use all my life to tone out the brass from my hair!

5.0 out of 5 stars yellow hair gone, 20 Jan. 2015
Used it before but i cant live with out it now when in blonde..glad i found it on amazon..fast delivery too...perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 21 July 2015
Have been using this for a while now on my blonde hair and it really does make a difference when used regularly. Good quality for a good price - I can only recommend it. I use it about once a week and definitely see results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best silver shampoo I've tried!!, 19 Jun. 2015
This is way better than some other brands of silver shampoo on the market. Knocks out all the yellow and brassy tones in blonde hair. Absolute bargain for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Jan. 2015
Been using this product a while and it's fantastic great price from Amazon too,give blond hair a lift or streaked hair..no more yellowing!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›