5.0 out of 5 stars Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades - Pack of 8
Good quality, close shave and a great price, what more can you ask for. The fact that you can pull the glide strip back to shave under the nose area and trim the sideburns is a bonus. This is something my chunky double edged razor cannot do.

I will have no hesitation to purchase them again.
Published 23 months ago by Pops

3.0 out of 5 stars shave
not up to gillette standard not amazons fault . arrived on time but advise you use with clinique shaving products to get the best shave
Published on 25 Feb. 2013 by bigt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades - Pack of 8, 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)

I will have no hesitation to purchase them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
I was a bit scepetical about buying these blades online, but i needn't have worried. Good quality and a great price, what more can you ask. Will be buying them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glides over the skin, 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
By far the best blades I've ever used.

I have extremely sensitive skin to the point that moist moisturisers sting my face. I always used these blades but only realised just how good they are when i had to use Gillette blades for a while. I initially got used to the Gillette blades which used to tear my skin to pieces and also a few nicks here and there but then i got hold of the Wilkinson sword hydro blades again and the difference is unbelievable.

The reservoir lasts much longer then the Gillette strip and is also much much better at lubricating the blades. The protective bars also limit them dragging along your skin. You can also shave a lot faster with next to no chance of nicking yourself. I am yet to cut myself with these blades. These blades just glide over your skin.

The only flaw is shaving under the nose. The Gillette blades had a handy single blade for doing this on the edge but these don't.

The blades lock onto the handle securely and the Wilkinson sword handle is also nicely shaped with grips in the right places.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shave, blades last a long time, 9 May 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
I've been using the Hydro 5 razor for about 18 months now, I have tried the equivalent Gillette Fusion razor which is also good but I prefer this product myself. I find the shave more effective with the Wilkinson sword.

It's not unrealistic to get 4/5 weeks out of a single blade (for me moderate beard growth) The hydro 5 gives a good shave and I've been very pleased with this since using it. The hydro shaving foam which I sometimes use (it's again more expensive) is also a good match for this it really does help to reduce that dry skin feeling after a shave, but I use other shaving foams as well. If you're looking for a decent budget shaving foam I'd suggest trying Aldi's one it's actually quite good and effectively softens the hair prior to shaving and costs very little. (Aldi's razors are not great though)

I can recommend this having used it for some time, but appreciate everyone is unique and might get on better with alternatives. Prior to this I used an electric shaver, then I went on to use the not bad Lidl twin blade razors. Whilst the Lidl razor was quite good for a cheap alternative (and avoiding those nasty single blade bic type razors), as the Hydro 5 blades last a lot longer (I got about a week out of a twin blade Lidl) it's probably false economy going for the budget low blade shaving options. (ie you get more blade but they don't last as long)

The blades are also a bit chaper than the Gillette ones so another plus to Wilkinson Sword here

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Job , Good Price, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
I am very happy with these razors and the price is much lower than my past packet of the same item. These are Genuine Wilkinson Sword blades and last for a good few shaves. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars hydro 5 blades, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
It's the only thing I can use to get a really good shave all others don't have the same finish good product thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars great blades, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
I bought these blade because I used them before
I would recommend them and at a good price thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shave, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
Great blades at a really good price,I have a tough beard and these blades give me as good a shave as the much more expensive gillette.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hydro blades, 24 Oct. 2013
P. Brewer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
Good value for money .... nothing in the shops or elsewhwere on the web to match it. Thank you .... keep it up!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hydro 5, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8) (Personal Care)
The blades give a close shave and cause less irritations than other ones. Cheap price as well. Would recommend them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades (Pack of 8)